UPDATE: Sister in-law pregnancy

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
SO, I just got off the phone with my mom, looks like Ashley was in the Hospital yesterday for a regular doctors appointment. Turns out, she was 7 cm dialated... They gave her ALOT of stuff to keep the birth at bay. Looks like it worked for now. THey're hoping she lasts another 2 weeks so she'll be 8 weeks early as opposed to 10 weeks. Keep her in your thoughts and prayers please...

She's in my thoughts...good news is that medical advances for little ones born early are so incredibly wonderful, so chances are good for preemies...

Give her our very best Ben!

Update to the update.

I hadn't talked to my brother yet, till now. All this previous info was through Geoff's (brother) mother in-law.

I talked to Geoff directly, turns out the Dr screwed up... she was 1 cm instead of 7 cm... How they got that wrong, I don't know
all_coholic.gif
, but she's as good as she ever was, FALSE ALARM!!!

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers though guys and gals... Good to know so many care here.
beerchug.gif

(yamahor @ Mar. 15 2007,15:flamethrowing:) Update to the update.

I hadn't talked to my brother yet, till now. All this previous info was through Geoff's (brother) mother in-law.

I talked to Geoff directly, turns out the Dr screwed up... she was 1 cm instead of 7 cm... How they got that wrong, I don't know
all_coholic.gif

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers though guys and gals... Good to know so many care here.
beerchug.gif
or maybe it was the prayers?
biggrin.gif

(thrasherfox @ Mar. 15 2007,18:35)
(yamahor @ Mar. 15 2007,15
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) Update to the update.

all_coholic.gif

beerchug.gif
biggrin.gif
I was thinking that bro. Funny, cause I got the call from Geoff telling me this after yall sent the prayers. God works. Thanks again everyone.

(yamahor @ Mar. 15 2007,18:44)
(thrasherfox @ Mar. 15 2007,18:35)
(yamahor @ Mar. 15 2007,15
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) Update to the update.

all_coholic.gif

beerchug.gif
biggrin.gif
I was thinking that bro. Funny, cause I got the call from Geoff telling me this after yall sent the prayers. God works. Thanks again everyone.
They don't take long to work.
super.gif
Good to hear. Keep us up to date

Hope things go well for the duration.

--Wag--

Great to hear. Not much is as scarey as a difficult pregnancy. Hell even an easy pregnancy is scarey. Very happy it was a false alarm.
E

Back