Update on my Dad's 4 month trip

I was thinking about that, because it is such a great adventure.

Glad he is OK and I'm sure the experience was worth it, even with him not being able to finish.

Another update on Dad.
Yes he was hurtm something to do with the shoulder and I guess he does need surgery, but like a typical Blackwell( this is where I get my motivation from) He is riding in one of the SAG wagons for a few days until he can get actually lift his harm and get on the bike. Then he will be back to riding the route like he is suppose to. Us Blackwell boys are not very smart. We ride and play with injuries that we shouldn't ride or play with. And we do it without all the fancy stuff the pro's use.

Just glad to hear he is staying with it and going to ride it out. Surgery can wait 3 months this trip will not wait.

You go Pop's

wtg Pop's :bowdown: sometimes, you only get one chance to accomplish that dream and life is just too short to accept failure! :beerchug:

Way to keep pushing through!! Oh to see the things he's seeing on this epic journey!! :bowdown:

Another update on Dad.
Yes he was hurtm something to do with the shoulder and I guess he does need surgery, but like a typical Blackwell( this is where I get my motivation from) He is riding in one of the SAG wagons for a few days until he can get actually lift his harm and get on the bike. Then he will be back to riding the route like he is suppose to. Us Blackwell boys are not very smart. We ride and play with injuries that we shouldn't ride or play with. And we do it without all the fancy stuff the pro's use.

Just glad to hear he is staying with it and going to ride it out. Surgery can wait 3 months this trip will not wait.

You go Pop's

That's pretty hardcore, I'm 27 and a shoulder injury in Russia would put me out for sure :bowdown:. Best wishes sent on a continued journey, sounds like he isn't gonna slow down for anything.

Back