United Empire of America....

I agree with you 100% but doing so would cause a war on the scale never seen before.

Remove the god concept and all you are left with is wealth to try and acquire through war which is the truth behind all wars in the first place.. "They have something we want. Lets go get it by motivating our people with religious propaganda."

Isn't it funny how animals don't need religion to know it is not right to kill each other for more "wealth". Have we really evolved?

Not true. We are still evolving. Our physical evolution has reached it peak. Now it's time for the spiritual evolution. Someone once said, long time ago, "love your neighbor...".

isn't this the same guy that lead Joshua and the Israelites to the city of Jericho....

destroyed the city walls for them and allowed them to every living person in the city...men, women and children, except for the treasonous Rahab because she had hidden Joshua's spies and aided in the campaign.

that guy?

Isn't it funny how animals don't need religion to know it is not right to kill each other for more "wealth". Have we really evolved?

put two rats in a box without food......eventually there will one rat.

animals have no problem killing each other, to survive.

put two rats in a box without food......eventually there will one rat.

animals have no problem killing each other, to survive.

So are you saying we need wealth to survive?

Wasn’t the core of what Jesus was teaching was that you do not need material things to be saved therefore you do not need to waste time accumulating wealth because you get no closer to heaven doing so. This would be independent of whether you believe he was the son of God .

Last edited:
They don't respect us-so let's surprise them
We'll drop the big one and pulverize them

I agree with you 100% but doing so would cause a war on the scale never seen before.

Remove the god concept and all you are left with is wealth to try and acquire through war which is the truth behind all wars in the first place.. "They have something we want. Lets go get it by motivating our people with religious propaganda."

We might be heading that way anyways. Education is the key. We have to stop relying on our emotions and develop our intellect to solve these problems. Why are we in Iraq, OIL!!! Pure and simple. Rich white men run the world and throw scraps to the rest of us so we won't revolt. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer. The middle calss is disappearing. Look at the republican/conservative party, nothing but rich racist white men and some ditzy so-called politician from AK.. They have run this country into the ground and now all they want to do is whine and complain because they know they're losing their power. Like health care. Everyone of the repubs/conservatives I hear knocking health care are rich and have health care. They could care lees about the rest of us. I get free health care through Indian Helath Services. Why can't everyone else also have this most basic of human rights? My girlfriend doesn't have health care as the insurance co. charge so much she can't afford it. But they make billions as the middle man. Why do we even need a middle man? What's really sad is the people who are supporting them are also being shafted and they can't see it because of their ideology and the propaganda the right puts out. We have Fox news who spews the angry rights rhetoric 24/7. Personally I think racist like beck, oriley, hannity, limbaug, and palin should be charged with treason as they are doing their damnest to bring down our President, which in turn hurts our GREAT nation. And they're doing this during a time of conflict (it's not a war!). Luckily the racist angry rights voice will be dampened soon as we get a handle on their racist and hateful talk radio. We also need to do something about lying, racist, fake fox news who does nothing but spread hate and lies 24/7, talk about drinking the kool-aid. Kill Granma, right. If you believe that one then your living in the Matrix!!! You can't yell "fire" in a crowded theater. So the right shouldn't be allowed to incite violence, hatred, and spread lies through their media outlets. They also talk about seceeding and revolution. Well angry right the revolution has started but it's not the one your trying to promote. As for me I'm an independant, not repub or dem. I'm against abortion so that doesn't endear me to the left. But I also believe in social justice which is something the right is terrified of because it takes away their power. It's time for a Progressive party in America! It's time for all of us to wake up and work together so we can build a better future for our childen and grand children!

PS: Watch out for China. They won't destroy us with bombs. No, they will try and destroy us economically. Look at what happened to russia in Afghanstan, they went broke and now they're paying in loss of influence and global power.

Last edited:
So are you saying we need wealth to survive?

depends on your definition of wealth.....

1. goods, possesions and resources that have "value" and that can be traded
2. over-abundance of money, goods, possesions and resources.....

in todays world we do need money, as nobody in a modern world is self sufficient....they do not trade chickens and pigs at the local Albertsons.

as such cities, states and nations also need wealth to exhist as they are not self sufficient either.

i prefer to look at the old testament, where God helps his people, delivers them from slavery, guides to thier promised land and helps them kill those living thier.

instead of the new testament.

Last edited:
All this violence and killing. It's almost enough to make me fall out of love
with death.

We might be heading that way anyways. Education is the key. We have to stop relying on our emotions and develop our intellect to solve these problems. Why are we in Iraq, OIL!!! Pure and simple. Rich white men run the world and throw scraps to the rest of us so we won't revolt. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer. The middle calss is disappearing. Look at the republican/conservative party, nothing but rich racist white men and some ditzy so-called politician from AK.. They have run this country into the ground and now all they want to do is whine and complain because they know they're losing their power. Like health care. Everyone of the repubs/conservatives I hear knocking health care are rich and have health care. They could care lees about the rest of us. I get free health care through Indian Helath Services. Why can't everyone else also have this most basic of human rights? My girlfriend doesn't have health care as the insurance co. charge so much she can't afford it. But they make billions as the middle man. Why do we even need a middle man? What's really sad is the people who are supporting them are also being shafted and they can't see it because of their ideology and the propaganda the right puts out. We have Fox news who spews the angry rights rhetoric 24/7. Personally I think racist like beck, oriley, hannity, limbaug, and palin should be charged with treason as they are doing their damnest to bring down our President, which in turn hurts our GREAT nation. And they're doing this during a time of conflict (it's not a war!). Luckily the racist angry rights voice will be dampened soon as we get a handle on their racist and hateful talk radio. We also need to do something about lying, racist, fake fox news who does nothing but spread hate and lies 24/7, talk about drinking the kool-aid. Kill Granma, right. If you believe that one then your living in the Matrix!!! You can't yell "fire" in a crowded theater. So the right shouldn't be allowed to incite violence, hatred, and spread lies through their media outlets. They also talk about seceeding and revolution. Well angry right the revolution has started but it's not the one your trying to promote. As for me I'm an independant, not repub or dem. I'm against abortion so that doesn't endear me to the left. But I also believe in social justice which is something the right is terrified of because it takes away their power. It's time for a Progressive party in America! It's time for all of us to wake up and work together so we can build a better future for our childen and grand children!

PS: Watch out for China. They won't destroy us with bombs. No, they will try and destroy us economically. Look at what happened to russia in Afghanstan, they went broke and now they're paying in loss of influence and global power.

WOW...talk about racist...that's the most racist, prejudicial crap I've EVER heard.
Every line is just...:rofl: Somebody tell me this is just a bad joke I just fell
for it. IF not, ya got some serious issues and some serious philosophical snafu(s)
and issues with reality. Man, I hope it's just a temporary chemical imbalance
and hope you don't ride the busa that way.
Either way, I'm done with this one. :banghead:

BTW-Oh enlightened one...ever heard of a paragraph.

Last edited:

Dude you really have issues. If you don't get help at Charter, please get help somewhere. Just sayin'... :whistle:

Why am I not surprised this thread has turned into yet another Religion/White male bashing thread? ???

Signed,

An evil white man influenzed by FOX news to destroy America. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

WOW...talk about racist...that's the most racist, prejudicial crap I've EVER heard.
Every line is just...:rofl: Somebody tell me this is just a bad joke I just fell
for it. IF not, ya got some serious issues and some serious philosophical snafu(s)
and issues with reality. Man, I hope it's just a temporary chemical imbalance
and hope you don't ride the busa that way.
Either way, I'm done with this one. :banghead:

BTW-Oh enlightened one...ever heard of a paragraph.

:clap: You must be one of those evil white men out to destroy the world too. :rofl:

Drevil_million_dollars.jpg

yes education is the answer...please feel free to seek some out.

I know the truth hurts. And thanks for proving my point! Keep drinking the Kool-Aid while the rest of us fix America!!!!!!! :moon:

Back