Undertail Wiring help

'who'

Registered
I'm trying to install my undertail (UT); before I do that I want to get the job done right. I got the turn signals down and do not need help with that. Below it the picture of the wiring of both the undertail (UT) and busa harness (H). This is what I have tried:

I have connected the WHITE UT with the BROWN H; and the BROWN UT with the BLACK w/ WHITE stripe and this configuration worked the constant rear lights.

When ever I encorporate the RED UT with either WHITE w/ BLACK stripe H and test the front brake or rear brake then the constant rear lights turns off.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

2010-09-25_20-14-53_180.jpg

Are they leds? The little bit I can offer is that they polarity matters with leds...if so have you tried to swap the pos / gnd? Good luck

white is ground and the one of the other ones is brake and one is driving light(one that stays on)

u had no directions?:rulez:

oh u could just connect the white to a chasis ground and find which other 2 from the harness is power... just plug it in and see if it works...

Last edited:
here are the wries on the (H)
Black is your Left turn

Light Green is your Right turn

(H) (UT)
Black w/White is ground wire----this one should be on your White w/Black on the lights
White w/Black is brake----this one should be on your red on the lights
Brown is running light ----- this one ..well running out of choises here huh..
let us know if this works

Back