Positive wire on tail light bulbs?

KrunkyTB

Registered
Ok, i bought a intergrated taillight, installed and my brake light was always on, I adjusted the switch and now my tail light wont work at all, so, i broke off some wires when that are connected to the bulb end and need to re solder new ones on a new bulb end, is it the brown solid wire is positive or the black /white stripe?

I dont have anything other than the owners manual and I cant find a diagram. I just did a mod to mine and cant remember which is which. Do you use a test light?

The brown wire is positive and black/white stripe wire is ground.

thanks for info, i think one is actually for break light, other is black running wire and other is ground, makes sense, if not when i solder it i can always unwire nut them and switch em, thanks for info, will post how it went cause the integrated taillights i bought seem to be junk from alternative solutions i think is manu.

Pretty sure black/white is neg on all suzuki but not 100% go get a cheap test light conect clip to neg of bat turn bike on test black wire if not light its neg or try brown it should light up on one of the wires thats the postive one

Back