Undertail suggestions that will accept a Clear Alternative Integrated Brake light?

Boyer

Registered
I have a Gen I 06 Hayabusa, and have purchased the Clear Alternative Integrated Brake Light. I like the function of this, and do not want to think I through away my money on this item. I would like to install an undertail are there any suggestions, possible with pictures. Please give me your opinion whether I should do this mod. I am currently painting my bike, and it seems like a good time to do this.

Re: Undertail suggestions that will accept a Clear Alternative Integrated Brake light

AFAIK, there's only a couple of options if you want to stay with the CA light: you can dremel your existing undertail (there's a couple of members on here that have done it; you'll have to search for it), you can get a powerbronze undertail, or a tiger tail.

HTH,

Dave

Re: Undertail suggestions that will accept a Clear Alternative Integrated Brake light

i love my tiger tail. tons of clearance under the rear bodywork now. it's physically impossible to rub the undertail with a normal sized tire. i'm almost willing to bet a 240 would tuck in.

25001_103225859715290_100000836300866_53687_3651415_n.jpg

Hey I got your PM and responded; here is the pic I was referring to...:welcome:

IMG_0170.jpg

Looks awesome thanks for your help. Cannot wait to install mine.

Back