clear alternatives VS. light werkes

06Busaking

Registered
Doing some searches. Everyone say's the clear alternatives are the "cleanest" fitment, but customer service sucks. (back-ordered without telling you, etc.) I've been looking for a smoked integrated led tail light for a few days now. Looks like the light werkes one has just as good as a fitment.

Anything I should know about from the clear alternatives that sets it apart from the light werkes? Can you see the brakes and signals in the smoke integrated tail?

Smoke from light werkes
Light Werkes LED Integrated Tail Lights for Hayabusa 99-06 - Taillights, Lighting & LEDs - Solo Moto Parts

Clear from clear alternatives.
Clear Alternatives: (INTERATED) GSXR1300

I put a CA integrated smoked lense on my 07 last year, had no issues with customer service, it's a great product and I love it. A friend of mine bought me the front smoked signals also and I think he had like a 1 week backorder, but got them quick.

I put a CA integrated smoked lense on my 07 last year, had no issues with customer service, it's a great product and I love it. A friend of mine bought me the front smoked signals also and I think he had like a 1 week backorder, but got them quick.

Can you see the turn signals thru the smoke during the day?

What sets the CA apart from the light werkes that makes it $20.00 more? They look the same to me :gotme:

i got a lockhart phillips tail light and i love it i can get pics of it in the day light with them on if you like. all i got for now is this. trying to find where i got mine from.
busa10.jpg

busa103.jpg

Got my LP chrome integrated taillight off ebay, its really sick but not that bright in the daylight.

Don't mean to dig up an old one, but anyone else with input? I want to get rid of the mullet, but WILL NOT compromise being seen for this mod.

The undertails that I've seen do not please my wife and her opinion is V E R Y important. Thanks all for any feed back.

Back