Tail Mod

Postal

Donating Member
Registered
Just did a tail mod with my Dremmel to get rid of the blinker holes. Also installed the "Clear Alternatives" LED tail light (smoked lens) with integrated turn signals. Love it!

Postal.

busafendrmod.jpg

That's the look I want!!  Let me know how the install was.
Not bad. One hour probably. I didn't like their connectors so I did some soldering of the wires.

P.
Is that the stock undertail?  Did you buy the turn signal integrator kit?  And where did you get the tail light cover?

Sorry about all the questions...

newbie.gif
No problem. Stock undertail, Postal-mod (he - he), yes, I bought the turn signal integrator kit, and here is the link:

http://www.clearalternatives.com/

Good luck!

P.

I have a Yosh 4-2-1 coming. Anyone interested in these cans? They are Busa OEM cans but have been drilled at both ends (inside) and painted. In my opinion they sound nearly like the D&Ds I had on my 02LE (not loud, nice sound though). Make offer.

P.

Looks great, try taking a butane torch or heat gun to the edge that you cut with the dremmel and it will smooth it out the edge so it looks stock.  This is one of the better jobs i have seen, most people around here dont take the time to make it look that good.

<!--EDIT|sully
Reason for Edit: None given...|1123541308 -->

Looks great, try taking a butane torch or heat gun to the idge that you cut with the dremmel and it will smooth it out the edge so it looks stock.  This is one of the better jobs i have seen, most people around here dont take the time to make it look that good.
Thanks Sully, I'm on it.

P.

Well he posted his might as well post mine hacksaw blade and file . Not bad for 20 minutes if i do say so myself

tail.JPG

Postal here is mine very close, same tailight setup. Bike is very dirty but it gives you an idea. I relocated the license plate and remounted it.

DSC00253.JPG

Back