UNDERTAIL SELECTED!

I got mine about 3 years ago and didn't have any problems with it . I never heard of anyone having problems before , not saying that it can't happen .

original design, made 10, same guy bought all 10 and wants 20 of the new design.

Felt the mold would create inferior fiberglass parts, cf parts were okay but I felt they could be better. Buyer has sold 8 out of 10 at nearly $1000 per unit.

P10109631.jpg

current bid is $600 per unit. 10 unit will be built.
wowold.gif

Carbon is always $$ But it sure sells ! I heard its hard to get because the military takes it all

Those are my testers. They are not clearcoated or finish drilled (note no hole for the rear brake hose)

Any product I make has atleast 3000 miles roadtime before I make a production available piece, very hard and sad to not be able to test them further but most buyers aren't patient enough for extra testing.

If you need someone to test one of those carbon ones you just let me know !
beerchug.gif

I'd gladly drop two benjamins for something that fits. LMK when you start selling the fibereglass, and I'll send payment info.

TIA,

Hajii

curious me.
i am thinking of changing to this type of undertails but it seem that once fitted the storage space will be out.
do you have any mounted?
also CF would be too much price for most.
how much would fibre cost?

thks!

curious me.
i am thinking of changing to this type of undertails but it seem that once fitted the storage space will be out.
do you have any mounted?
also CF would be too much price for most.
how much would fibre cost?

thks!
and think of this for value, there is 4 times the expense in labor for a cf part versus frp (fiberglass) and 10-20 times more labor but the price is a mere three times as much.

I would gladly pay $150-200 for a fiberglass one. Let me know when you are going to start making some. The CF ones are very nice, but my budget can't handle that kind of coin.

Hello, Any updates ?
I'm in the process off fixing my Motorhead tail. It cracked by the battery. I'm prolly going to repair it and have it Line-xd by my friend. They should keep the fiberglass from cracking.

Hello, Any updates ?
I'm in the process off fixing my Motorhead tail. It cracked by the battery. I'm prolly going to repair it and have it Line-xd by my friend. They should keep the fiberglass from cracking.
shoot me an offer. I have fiberglass ones on the mold right now. I wasn't gonna mention them until they were finished but ahh....pm me an offer.

Back