Good Undertail Walkthrough

(whitesmokeyzf @ Jan. 28 2007,12:41) take your time and it will come out great.
Came out lookin' <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Great !</span> Where are you gonna mount the tag ?

Moto-teck....U can see where I used to have the tag on the undertail ....some loser kicked the tag and cracked the undertail ! Now it's mounted on the swinarm .
mad.gif

Oct_23_2006_005.jpg

(mcwille @ May 09 2007,22:55) should I remove the bracket that the stock light screwed into? or should i leave it for support?
That is a great question, I already installed mine and left it off but that wouldn't be a bad thing to think about doing.  I just installed my new Rumble Concepts Cyclops undertail.  I'll post pics sometime if I can but here is a link of what it should look like.

ru27880.jpg

The only issue I have is that the turn signals flash too quickly now. How do I get them to flash like the stock ones do?

REV what happened to the site?

This account has recently been deactivated..

Please contact your customer care professional to reactivate your Personal Home Page.

Be certain to have your login, password, and site address ready for the representative.

Click this button to reactivate your account. [/Quote]

I have a ? I have a 08 busa and I want to take off the crazy looking undertail mud guard. I can get it all the way off till I get to the wire that connects to the tag light. Should I just cut it off and be done or is there a way to disconnect it without cutting it?

Back