UNDERTAIL SELECTED!

Good luck; I bought one last year, and it was about 1/2" too narrow to work. Still in the market for one...

too narrow, and not long enough on both ends.
laugh.gif

that look's sweet.. u sellin' that stuff?
soon. I will be looking on suggestions for pricing. I'd like to know what my work is worth. I do have pricing ideas on the carbon units (and buyers too) but they have a testing process to complete yet. Fiberglass units I will make as many as people want. They will be made on demand(I'll actually make 10-15 at a time)

Mine fit fine , I never heard about any problems other than the wait . I had to wait a month fo rthem to get enough orders .

I really like the carbon one . That is sweet !!!!!!!
bowdown.gif

I always wore a resporator when doing any glass work . I did alot on boats . Is carbon different ? I've never used it . I like the carbon ones you made . Are they just like the motorhead ones ? Thats the best design i've seen .

Mine fit fine , I never heard about any problems other than the wait . I had to wait a month fo rthem to get enough orders .

I really like the carbon one . That is sweet !!!!!!!
bowdown.gif
well this all started when someone wanted one repaired and made to fit properly, it was easier to do it my way than to repair what I was brought. One of the undertails was brand new and straight out of the box. 1/2" short at the tail light and atleast 3/4" short at the battery box plus the sides were smaller than OEM could ever dream of being. Very sad.

I always wore a resporator when doing any glass work . I did alot on boats . Is carbon different ? I've never used it . I like the carbon ones you made . Are they just like the motorhead ones ? Thats the best design i've seen .
are they like "motorhead's"? Yes and no. I have detailed photos if you wish to compare for yourself. Carbon is much harder on you than fiberglass.

Back