Good Undertail Walkthrough

PM the author and pray he still get's his msgs from here. Haven't seen him around for a while. Nothing the mods can do, it was a link to the author's site.

Here is mine

spring7.jpg

Hotbodies undertail is super sweet but the lights arent bright enough during the day. Got a light bar from pashnit and made my own brackets.:laugh:

IMG00260-20110602-1817.jpg

IMG00267-20110606-1040.jpg

Where did you find your undertail. That's exactly what I am looking for. I replaced the brake light with an LED aftermarket w/ reflector. Looking to install an undertail where I don't have to replace or cut the new LED brake light.

That appears to be the stock undertail with the fender cut off.

^^^^^I have a question for the owner of the bike, before I bought my falcon, the owner was half through a fender removal and it looks similar to this now, stock taillight but wired for turn signals. He cut out the undertail but the undertail is open on both sides, the length of the last half of the muffler, which at places is a 2" gap tapering down. This makes me nervous about water coming up from the back tire into places where it should'nt. For the owner of this machine, did you place something on the inside to block that (it looks like it) or is yours just open as well? How hazardous is it to leave that open? I will post a pic later on when I get released from reserves tonight.

No one has posted on this post in awhile. So I will. This is my new Undertail. Had to get it cause the HotBodies Undertail broke, and the tail lights were half burned out and dim as poop. This Undertail sold me cause the bulbs are LED, and projected. Not to mention, the Kanji in the light housing.
20180302_181746.jpg
Message_1520036236106.jpg

Back