Uncle petes

SHADiGUY1

IT IS WHAT IT IS
Donating Member
Registered
Anyone ever goign to the Massachutess area go here. These ribs are insane if you can eat the full rack you get your picture put on there wall there havent been many that have done it when i Visited brendanp this past june me him my buddy dan and dropbusa tried we ordered 2 racks and the 3 of us couldnt even finish one whole rack.

BRENDAN you should mail me some ribs people out here just dont understand lol!!!!!!

here is a pic of the monsters. Damn i could go for some !!!

i beleive the place is called uncle petes. www.unclepetes.com

ribs.jpg

I'm still waiting on the Cigar. About one year now. :dunno:

No worries, took him eight months to paint my mirrors. :p

r8

lol.. run they do overnight delivery of their stuff i just seen it on there website!!! i want some bad.. !! they are monsters.

yo im serious i swear each rib feels like its a pound of meat a piece on them. its sick! brendan will tell you when he chimes in.

ok ok dropbusa im sure will chime in at some point when he sees it..!!! lol he rode from mass back to conneticut with a bunch under the hump!!! lol

Hmmm, I'm still waiting on a cigar also. He was going to take me to get some ribs.....................:whistle::poke:

SAM!!!! u best not eat for a while if you plan on trying to eat a bunch of them lol.

yo.. i didnt beleive him either.. when they come out your overwelmed the pic doesnt do them any justice.

OK guys, theres no lies here. These things are rediculous. Brendan and Tito bagged the rest up and told me to take a few. I could barely fit them under the hump (and ive got a mod). When i got then home i put em in the fridge. The next day at lunch i reheated them and got so full. I felt like i needed to run a few miles to even myself out, these things are the real deal.
If your in the neighborhood of Peabody MASS hit up Brendan and he'll point you to the right direction.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

lol, they are the best around. i got a guy in werk i took over the summer, he keeps begging me to take him there

BTW tito, you will only need to order 3,,,that is all you could eat! lol

Last edited:
lol, they are the best around. i got a guy in werk i took over the summer, he keeps begging me to take him there

BTW tito, you will only need to order 3,,,that is all you could eat! lol

Hmmmm, sure would have been nice for me to be able to get ribs from there.:moon:

Back