OK, if you want Uncle Pete's RIBS for the Bash..

Aquaman

Banned Permanently By MC Mustang
I have no problem bringing the best smoked beef ribs you can get for the Bash. An order of 12 is like 28 bux. And that will feed 3 people! These are BIG beef ribs, and many that have had them will tell you how good they are.
If you are interested, let me kno in a PM or this thread and I will place an order for anyone that wants me to bring them! You will NOT be dissappointed..

Uncle Pete's Hickory Ribs Barbecue restaurant and catering - Barbecue Boston, Mail-Order BBQ, Boston Restaurant, Barbecue mail-order, Barbecue Ribs mail order, Texas Ribs online orders, Massachusetts restaurant

brendan u gonna ocme through the philly area?? if so i can meet you somewhere and grab some!!! Let me know if your gonna travel anywhere through the philadelphia area i may be intrested.

I have no problem bringing the best smoked beef ribs you can get for the Bash. An order of 12 is like 28 bux. And that will feed 3 people! These are BIG beef ribs, and many that have had them will tell you how good they are.
If you are interested, let me kno in a PM or this thread and I will place an order for anyone that wants me to bring them! You will NOT be dissappointed..

Uncle Pete's Hickory Ribs Barbecue restaurant and catering - Barbecue Boston, Mail-Order BBQ, Boston Restaurant, Barbecue mail-order, Barbecue Ribs mail order, Texas Ribs online orders, Massachusetts restaurant

Since you are gonna deliver the order...I'll take two dozen :beerchug:

Brendan you gonna travel through PA or you heading another direction if your coming through my way would love to meet up and grab a rack from you let me know please thanks.

Best Ribs? From Massachusetts? ???

:shutup:

Yous better show up wit my ribs boy...if'en ya know whats good fer ya!

We'll see if they're that good???

The Moonpies are coming from the SOUTH... I don't think a YANKEE could beat us on our moonpies!

Back