How much this house worth?

Cost 56g 15 years ago getting new carpet land is leased.Im asking 60g

The pole barn dock ect go with house just property is leased $400 a year 4 property.

Seems like everybody+there brother is a realiter Im not giving A realiter 5 %

good air cond 2 bathrooms 3 bedrooms.

Heres what im not telling people that look @ it.

Power goes out a lot when it storms.Very humid so close 2 lake the bugs will eat you alive.The good well good fishing + deer walt thru all the time.

Used be my uncles place hes passed on thats were I found him. R.I.P.

kbzyqb.jpg

9j0iug.jpg

23lxzis.jpg

THESE GUYS LIKE 2 VISIT+THEY HAVE FREINDS

5d9ca8.jpg

THIS IS ROAD IN SORRY 1 LANE

21o25qq.jpg

if you like grow weed you could prob grow some killer sheet out there.

34t4vw8.jpg

13zpkee.jpg

immcg6.jpg

inside pole barn
vy34mw.jpg

2h2mczq.jpg

upstairs pole barn
xeh1ci.jpg

The pole barn is included with the house

I been busting my butt out there working.GRASS WAS WASTE HIGH

2eumwzp.jpg

2ns84zn.jpg

verii8.jpg

That lease on the land is way cheaper than what the taxes would be if you owned it, if its a good dry basement along with the location start in the upper 60's. Just be real careful if you decide to rent it while waiting for it to sell- all your hard work can be wasted in a month the way some folks treat rentals. Looks like a nice quiet retreat:thumbsup: About a decade ago, I think if I had a place like that, a little cash crop would have made a house payment or 12:whistle::laugh: Good luck, maybe a nice older couple could really make the best of a place like that:beerchug:

A good generater for when the power goes out and that's a very good deal.... shouldn't have too much trouble selling it. Don't rent it unless it's to an elderly couple who likes to smoke a lil pot....:laugh:

How much its worth depends on where its located.
JUST OFF I-64 lynville I.N ITS NEXT TO A PUBLIC PARK CAMPING FISHING ECT.But that erea is private the lake is fairly big what I showed just acceses the lake.A freind of mine that lives across lake got busted they tried say was on public park so 2 increase charge but he got that dropped cause over 150 feet away from park.HE IS STILL FACING 3 FELONY CHARGES HOWEVER.
:notify::huh2::unhappy:

Looks like a great retreat that just needs some TLC (and gutters) ! What is the name of the lake ?
lynnville lake Lynnville IN

THINK i CANT TAKE OUT THERE IS THE BUGS+HUMIDITY
Every time I WORK ON THE PROPERTY I come home with poison ivy or some kind bug bites.I always wear long sleeves now the steps going down 2 dock were 100% overgrown.I have hauled off a 22 foot roll off dumpster and like 3 of those small ones.The paint on inside was just done.I WAS SITTING ON MY TAILGATE TAKIN A BEER BREAK + A DEER ALMOST RAN OVER ME SCARED ME 2 DEATH.Mabe it was running from that old biddy bogus told us about.:laugh:

25qxhkp.jpg

see those vines? there woven into the dirt took some work just clear it that much.Theres lots poison ivy+pissed off bees down there thorns like needles on those vines+bushes.Most what i cleared i just threw in lake down there.

That pole barn was loaded with mostly new lawn eqipment
electric start self propelled mower 2 new chain saw +4 cycle weedwacker craftsman with bush hogger +tree chainsaw+ tiller atachments+new 2 wheeler+ boat trolling motor.tons of lawn stuff 30 bags top soil,5 bags mulch countless bags fertlizer lawn seed ect.Contless hand tools took over a week go thru it all.I still got like 15 bags concrete in there have no clue what do with them.

guess a lot would depend on the land lease.. Runs out you are sort of toast..
that wont happen there lots other homes +trailers out there.
The bank will demand 25% down on a loan out there because its leased property.
I just cant take the bugs certain time of summer lady bugs just swarm out there
they go away in few weeks but they just cover the place.
Im ready 2 sell!!! What color are the 2010 busas? or 1000,s

sold 2day wanted $59,000 2 brothers that own a machine shop here offerd $54,000 cash.Sold there not going live in it want use 4 fishing+family partys in summer.There baby now im done with it.Let me guess irs going want all the $$$ :rulez8bn::cussing::talk2hand::duh:

that was my uncles place irs deserves nothing!!!