Some pix from this weekend!

bump.gif

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
brendan it was great splitting lanes with yah Yesterday hahahaha..
[/quote]
Ssshhhhhhhh!!!

You live in a beautiful area of the country! Wow, just amazing views there
bowdown.gif

Looks like a great and filling time (ribs, my goodness, I've never seen that many LOL)...thanks for the pics! Hope everyone had a blast
beerchug.gif

Looked like fun, hey can you get a doggy bag for those ribs!
Actually yea we got a doggy bag for em. I loaded 4 of em under my hump with the mod.
Brendan cramed 3 of em in the bag.
I cant tell you guys the fun.
Tito's a good guy, he and i had a hard time shutting up. Dans pretty cool too. too bad he dumped it man.
Brendan's about as laxed as they come. I noticed at every minor curv he would slow down and lean hard then rip it.
I couldnt help but chuckle everytime.

Tito, good to hear you and Dan got back home. Helluva ride.
bowdown.gif

Nice....
beerchug.gif
so who won?? Blue or Red??
laugh.gif
I bet it was blue....

Sorry i couldnt make it, i stayed out in Laconia till sunday. What a mistake that was!! Got hit with quarter size hail, we had to stop and stand on the side of the road it looked like it was snowing. Hail hurts! Broke the damn shield on my helmet! Glad you guys had fun and i didnt get a call for bail money....
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Looks like a great time...

Thanks for the great pix, B:

I'm seriously hungry now...

beerchug.gif

we had a great time other then the first 5 min of riding and my boy dan grabbing too much break and hi siding at low speed lol.  Funny thing Brendan said damn your squidding it in full effect then he dumps it lol.

Brendans exhaust Sounds awsome he rode my RED Monster .. ill let him tell yah about it.

Was great we pulled over on way home in Rhode island to be met by 2 State LEOs asking if we needed any assistance since we stopped in the houlder of the hiway my hield came loose andi had to fix it. They stood and chatted with us for a few mins with there lights on to keep cars away from us.

Ps- Alex knew It wa Red time so he had to hide lol....

Yup, the red monster pulls very strong indeed. Seems like it pulls better than mine. I need to try a diff. map. Tito was nice enough to install a flasher relay on my bike! (thx again) In return, I cleaned his chain really nice and gave it a fresh lubing. You can eat off it when I'm done!
beerchug.gif
I also adjusted his throttle pull cable so it is real nice. Very little play now.
bowdown.gif

yah my chain looks better then when it was new.. no problem on the relay man.. U have to eventually head down to philly and let me show yah my City ...

Ok time for a NE MnG (well rib party)
laugh.gif
looks like great times guys...

firedevil.gif
brendan when you gonna head to philly now lol... Well get some ridingtime down here.

bogus them ribs are nuts they put your picture on a wall up there if you can finish all 12. . Uncle ete came to the table and told u 43 people in 12 years were able to eat the entire plate. Good luck to that lol. Them things looked like  they came off a wooly mamouth.

The first 2 go down no problem as you get to finih the thrd your tomach starts feeling like you ate a 50lb bag of cement. The things were awsome best ribs i ever ate.

And champions Steak tips were amazing as well.

Brendan if you ever make it down here ill show you a couple of kick ass places to eat and get you The Genos Cheesesteak. What am i talking about no if more of a when you get you ass down here. Well have to talk about that.

Looks like you had a great ride and good time... those ribs are awesome looking in the pics... thanks for sharing.

Ps- Alex knew It wa Red time so he had to hide lol....
laugh.gif
Howd you know....

Up in Laconia we met a few cops....
whistling.gif

you know they were much cooler this year. Did i rolling burnout up the hill and a bike cop gave me a
thumb_up.gif
I was in shock. We also stopped under a bridge yesterday with like 15 other bikes and a few cops stopped and shot the shet.....

Maybe next time....
beerchug.gif
You should come back up this weekend...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back