Pix from weekend trip

klatu848

BANNED BY MC MUSTANG
Registered
I took a little trip from Rialto to San Simieon up the coast this weekend and checked out some of the twisties I had not been on before. CA 150 is really nice and saw a cool white Busa right as I was getting on the US101 :whistle: sorry bro:whistle: Checked out the local scenery along the way, a cool cemetery in the beautiful town of Guatalupe and some great looking surf out there. Had some great Italian food in Cambria, and finished the night off with a smooth Montecristo White Label cigar. Here are some pix.

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

IMG_0098.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0130.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

:thumbsup:Great!! Glad to finally see you in your inter-galactic splendor:thumbsup::cheerleader::cheerleader::beerchug:
And, sense of humor obvious.:beerchug:

Last edited:
Great pics!! Hey... You have my helmet!

Sounds like you guy's had a nice little ride!! I miss living on the coast!!!:moon:

I am soooo changing your name to Mr. Clean. :laugh:

Nice pix, note the urine stain from past visitors when Bondietti answered .........

IMG_0091.jpg.jpg

Looks like you had fun, Ken! Great spot up on the Central Coast, as well. Did you go to the Hearst Castle when you were in San Simeon?

The hills are so cool looking all green like that. I recognize your brother...and find it amusing that you make his R1 the 'mule'...:rofl:

Great share!

I missed seeing you at the Pomona Show today. Great turn-out for the weekend; just got home (San Diego).

great pics. looks like weather was nice, still in the 20's here in NC. supposed to get up to 60 this week.....??? weird.

glad you had fun though. im jealous...

Sweet pics bro. I used to be a resident of Rialto back in the later 80's. Eisenhower alumni! :beerchug:

Some cools pics you took to share with us. I would love to do a ride up the coast of Cali. What was the weather like for the ride? :thumbsup:

Some cools pics you took to share with us. I would love to do a ride up the coast of Cali. What was the weather like for the ride? :thumbsup:

Absolutely perfect! Nice and cool but not too cool warm at times but all in all, just perfect Southern California weather.:laugh: Thanx for the complements, Ken

Absolutely perfect! Nice and cool but not too cool warm at times but all in all, just perfect Southern California weather.:laugh: Thanx for the complements, Ken

God I miss the weather on the coast! Pretty much 68 degrees all year round in Santa Barbara. I never even knew what seasons were till I moved here. :banghead:

looks like an awesome time.need to let me know later when your going again.with a lil notice I can take the time off of work (a week or so notice).ride safe bro!

Back