UFC

(razorshark @ Jun. 24 2007,00:00) of course, that way they can do a deciding third match for alot more money
I doubt it. Now they are going to train together and they will be 2 divisions apart (or so they say). Besides, there is another guy Penn wants a shot at ... Matt Hughes.
smile.gif

Emerson tapped
bluegrab.gif
so Maynard should have won. He rung his own bell pretty good, but i never thought he was out.Joe Rogan didn't seem to agree though.

I agree Emerson tapped out but Maynard was out. His hand wasn't trapped under Emersons body like he said. He couldn't even sit up right after, Then the doctor tried to get him sitting again and he fell backward. That was way passed just being "tired" like Maynard said.

How about Nate and Manny? Manny popped his shoulder out? I wanted to see Nate win the right way. Just to piss off Karo as well for being a jerk to for acting like a big shot!
Jens and BJ are done. Going to train together and both moving in separate directions. Jens to open up the 45 class and BJ for going up to 170 to get a chance at Matt Hughes!

Great night of fights, for free which was even better this time!

Overall great event ...

... disapointed at how the Diaz fight ended, but whatever ... I wanted Diaz to win anyways.
biggrin.gif

I was pretty impressed once again w/ Cole Miller & Roger Huerta.
super.gif

Back