UFC KNOCKOUTS

face7.gif
+
40__s.gif
=
slider1.gif

O.K. Let me preface this by saying I am not a tough guy. I'm not a total wuss... just a medium wuss. I have been training in Jungyae Moosul for two years now. We do some full contact sparring/ ground sparring in class with the same gear they use plus, and this is a very important plus, head gear.
Most of the guys in my school are between 150 and 200 lbs. Not one of them is anywhere near as built or as mean as these ufc guys. When we spar in class it's full power but you know that the other guy doesn't really want to knock you out or break a limb. It's kind of a polite and controlled fight.
I can't imagine taking a blow to the head from one of these monsters with no gear and knowing that the beating's not done untill the ref steps in. That shi# hurts...bad. It hurts even worse the next day. Not to mention the submissions. Sometimes things break.
Watch Tank Abbott. That guy truly enjoyed hurting people. He's not near the best at it but he sure did seem to enjoy himself in the ring. He hit one guy so hard he went into a seizure. Tank thought it wa funny and mocked him by shaking like he was having a seizure. That's when I stopped thinking it would be fun to go a round with one of those guys.
I wonder if Steve'O' from jackass would do something like pinch Tank Abbotts girlfriends ass in a bar? I'd watch that for sure. Steve'O's final stunt.

really dangerous to fight without head gear. but guess its about bad as driving without a helmet
smile.gif

and whats up with hitting the guy when he's down.

well to each their own
sad.gif

not my thing.

Back