UFC results??

the results aren't posted yet but i did find this interesting bit of trivia...

Tito Ortiz -- $210,000 / no win bonus
Chuck Liddell -- $250,000 / no win bonus

Note: Both Liddell and Ortiz are expected to share a percentage of pay-per-view proceeds

wouldn't that be nice (as long as you lived through it)?

(semi @ Dec. 30 2006,21:34) the results aren't posted yet but i did find this interesting bit of trivia...

Tito Ortiz -- $210,000 / no win bonus
Chuck Liddell -- $250,000 / no win bonus

Note: Both Liddell and Ortiz are expected to share a percentage of pay-per-view proceeds

wouldn't that be nice (as long as you lived through it)?
super sweet!!!!

Chuck won.

I didn't see the fight, (turned it on too late).

...just ended a few minutes ago.

(thebbbusa @ Dec. 30 2006,21:46) Chuck won.

I didn't see the fight, (turned it on too late).

...just ended a few minutes ago.
YEEEES!!!!!

I was hoping!!!!!

super.gif

(Wag @ Dec. 30 2006,22:29) Chuck won.  Great fight!

--Wag--
Great Fight!!.PLEASE....TITO got his Ass handed to him and he could do nothing but submit to respect in the end!!!....Hell Yeah...Chuck is THEE Bad MoFo!!!
jump9.gif

I meant great that Chuck won, that's all!

You are right, though. Ortiz got owned in a big way!

--Wag--

Tito looked really good for most of the fight. He got rocked once in the first round and then did amazingly well in the 2nd and third rounds. He was really out boxing Chuck big time. Then he got into a brawl at the end of the round and got rocked, went down and curled up into the fetal position. Ref stopped the fight after he wouldn't defend himself.

(sccrvettel82 @ Dec. 31 2006,00:34) Tito looked really good for most of the fight. He got rocked once in the first round and then did amazingly well in the 2nd and third rounds. He was really out boxing Chuck big time. Then he got into a brawl at the end of the round and got rocked, went down and curled up into the fetal position. Ref stopped the fight after he wouldn't defend himself.
WOW

I must have saw a completely different fight. It was Chuck all the way. And could have been stopped at the end of the first round.
crazy.gif
beerchug.gif

It was definately Chuck all the way. There is no way you could say he was outboxing chuck when he didnt even have a scratch. I couldnt believe how weak Tito's take down attempts were. It just proves how much he fears Chuck. Afraid of the power. Tito is his bitch..

Cant wait to see Rampage fight Chuck down the road..

(Busajew30 @ Dec. 31 2006,10:04) ... Cant wait to see Rampage fight Chuck down the road..
+1

I hope that match turns out like Chuck's rematch against Jeremy Horn where Chuck gets sweet revenge. It's his only unavenged loss left.

There were several good fights last night. A lot of people sleeping in the ring.

Chris "the Rooster" leben took a nap in the middle of one of his rounds. There were others that suffered a sudden nap attack.

It was awesome watching Leben getting choked out, though I wish he was knocked out. What a punk. I was rooting for Ortiz, but he sure did get beat down. Lidell has the heaviest hands i've ever seen, good for him. The last fight was awesome, the big Brazilian dude was AWESOME. Plus it was nice to see the Pitbull start his comeback.

(black954 @ Dec. 31 2006,13:28) It was awesome watching Leben getting choked out, though I wish he was knocked out. What a punk. I was rooting for Ortiz, but he sure did get beat down. Lidell has the heaviest hands i've ever seen, good for him. The last fight was awesome, the big Brazilian dude was AWESOME. Plus it was nice to see the Pitbull start his comeback.
+1

Really like the Pitbull. Hope he goes far. By the way he acts in the ring it seems like he has his head screwed on right.

By the way which Pitbull are you talking about?
Thiago Alves
or
Andrei Arlovski
I assume Andrei but I like both of them.

I kinda thought Forest acted a bit weird after his loss.

I still think one of the stupidest questions you can asked a fighter who just got the shid kicked out him is "How are you feeling right now?" Duh!!!

Back