Tito and Liddell fight link

Chuck was winning the fight, but I thought they stopped it too soon.

beerchug.gif
Chuck is the man....not you Chuck....the other Chuck

(BA BUSA @ Dec. 31 2006,20:07) Chuck was winning the fight, but I thought they stopped it too soon.
+1

But Tito knew they'd stop it if he didn't do anything...

and he didn't...

(Charlesbusa @ Dec. 31 2006,20:13)
(BA BUSA @ Dec. 31 2006,20:07) Chuck was winning the fight, but I thought they stopped it too soon.
+1

But Tito knew they'd stop it if he didn't do anything...

and he didn't...
But he was blocking the punches with his arms...not his head YET
tounge.gif

I think they could of let it go a little bit longer. He was in bad shape in the first and they continued from there. He was covering up still. He covers his head differently?? They should of let him go a little bit longer I think also.
However Tito wasn't mad about them stopping it, and he would of been if he thought it was stopped too soon thats for sure. Wonder if his foot is busted like he said??
Overall a great card for the night, good fights!! Feb 3rd looks good to. I love the UFC!!
lurk.gif

(Charlesbusa @ Jan. 01 2007,20:42)
(BA BUSA @ Jan. 01 2007,20:41) It's in the other thread...they beat ya by 5 or 6 hrs
Welllllllllll

why did you ask me for the link  
muscle.gif
We were on the phone and you were asking me if I saw it...and how to spell Liddell
crazy.gif

(BA BUSA @ Jan. 01 2007,20:44)
(BA BUSA @ Jan. 01 2007,20:41) It's in the other thread...they beat ya by 5 or 6 hrs
Welllllllllll

muscle.gif
We were on the phone and you were asking me if I saw it...and how to spell Liddell  
crazy.gif
So, because you were on the phone, you didn't know the link had been posted??

weak
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

(Charlesbusa @ Jan. 01 2007,20:55)
Welllllllllll

muscle.gif
crazy.gif

weak  
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
Hey do a search once in a while
pissed.gif

(BA BUSA @ Jan. 01 2007,20:59)
(Charlesbusa @ Jan. 01 2007,20:55)
Welllllllllll

muscle.gif
crazy.gif

weak  
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
Hey do a search once in a while  
pissed.gif
lurk.gif

(BA BUSA @ Dec. 31 2006,22:07) Chuck was winning the fight, but I thought they stopped it too soon.
I disagree. The ref gave Tito his chance in the first round by not stopping it... but later the ref had to stop it because he was done. Tito got beat and he needs to move on.

(unkleslapnutz @ Jan. 02 2007,03:57)
(chrisjp @ Jan. 02 2007,02
zzwhip.gif
) uhhh dont watch that stuff
You should..it is good stuff. I think it is overtaking boxing
I agree. That was the second time I've watched UFC in the last three or four weeks. I am duly impressed. Boxing has been boring for at least a couple dozen years as was PKA. WWF? Puh-leeze.

Up until my neighbor invited me to his house to watch a fight a few weeks ago and then this one, I had thought UFC was just like WWF. Never gave it a fair shot.

Was I ever wrong! UFC is actually a competition, a true fight. I'm an instant fan.

--Wag--

Back