Tyre's - the most important factor

Pirelli Diablo's bitches!!  But unfortunately I need to take it the pfuck easy.  THis is my third set of meats in lkess than a year.  and i already need another set.  I went throught the 56j's, bt010's and now these.  I think I will try out the Pilot sports.  My buddy just put them on and they hook more than a prostitute!!!
laugh.gif
Sooo...

I'm not sure of your opinion of the Diablo's.

Bitches as in good

or

Bitches as in sux?

The diablos are good. Very good THe "bitches" was a general reference to all those who read the post!!
laugh.gif
(Dave Chapelle thing!)

i am running the BT 12's now and love them. Diablos are just too soft for straight roads in FL. The Diablos run nice in new England though but these 12's seem a little better all around.

I just put on my diablo rear last week and so far its seems great and the price was high $139 tyd ronayers.com
NE should i put on the front also or leave my stock front that is still perfect
prolly get the full effect with the matching pair huh?

Thanks B-Bro!

Now I know you luv us when you call us bitches!
laugh.gif

With all the rear meats this board prolly goes though, a current "where to get it" on tires would prolly be a good thread idea.

Well I have an update to my Pirelli story. WHile setting her down gemtly from a beautiful wheelie, i must say. I went into a self initiated 200 foot skid at which point Mr Diablo said I give up!!!!! and POOF like that i blew a hole right through the sumbitch!!. Well it lasted me all of 4 weeks. oh well. thanks to Cylce performance in Richmond. He was able to help me and 2 of my other buddies by opening and putting on brand new Continental rears (dragrace shop) So i will let you know how thse hold up. But this is the fourth set of meats since October. When i bought the bike. THis shite is getting expensive!!!!!

Bitches j/k.... or am I?
cool.gif

Well I have an update to my Pirelli story.  WHile setting her down gemtly from a beautiful wheelie, i must say.  I went into a self initiated 200 foot skid at which point Mr Diablo said I give up!!!!! and POOF like that i blew a hole right through the sumbitch!!.  Well it lasted me all of 4 weeks.  oh well.  thanks to Cylce performance in Richmond.  He was able to help me and 2 of my other buddies by opening and putting on brand new Continental rears (dragrace shop)  So i will let you know how thse hold up.  But this is the fourth set of meats since October.  When i bought the bike.  THis shite is getting expensive!!!!!

Bitches j/k.... or am I?  
cool.gif
Soooooo...

You musta skidded the rear, right? Otherwise you're story would have a different ending.

Was the Diablo the correct one for the Busa?

(no dis intended Bro, I have heard there are a few diablo's without the correct weight capacity)

Pirelli make a special diablo for Hayabusa with (p) code.
They say (check on the site) that it is better for hi speed.
Pirelli Diablo,Bridgestone BT56/BT012,Dunlop 208,Avon have not the same grip as Pirelli Diablo Corsa,Michelin Pilot Race and Metzeler Rennsport.

Now,of course soft tyre are better for corners,but the question is:
Are they dangerous for maximum and prolungate speed?

The P spec diablos arent available in the US trhats why there werent in cluded in thr promotional free front

Back