Typical BS from and old goat

Jdog109socal

Registered
I was at a stop light yesterday. and a Old goat on a Indian pulls up next to me between my lane going straight and the left turn lane. he says thats a very nice bike, Hows it going to look in 75 years. Then took off before i could get a word in.....:lol: i yelled better then that peice of ****.. WTF

Whos going to be around in 75 years....I wil be 119 years old....

Jdog

Bah, don't let it get to ya any more than some hard azz on a Vstar not waving back. Peeps will be peeps, regardless of their vehicle. Besides, it sounds to me like he was hella jealous and was merely lashing out the only way he knew how.

D

They love that line... (Or something similar to 'crotch rockets' having a 5 year shelf life.) ???

"HE GOTCHA !!!!!!" :oldcool: ....at least he was on an Indian..... :super:

it will look the same..may not run but will look the same, last time I checked plastic didnt corrode ....
:rofl:

hes just jealous because like Harley they never CHANGED THE DESIGN IN 75 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!

hence why both companies did/are doing so well financially...

I also think he was just jelous. When I was ridding my 650 Nighthawk I had a similar guy turn around just to cut me off in traffic. He then turned and when on his way. Some poeple just have a stack of chips on both sholders. Don't let it get to you. and yours is the better of the two.

He just dont know any better. I road harley for a long time and had sum pretty fast ones. I thought they ruled till I got my sportbikes.
He's too old to change.

I would rather live Hard and Fast live a short life. Than Run Slow and leak oil and live a long life.

Must be jealousy, Indian has gone out of business twice and they are now making them again in Kings Mountain, NC. Guess they figure the third times the charm and besides you had it right..who the heck is going to be around in another 75 yrs. anyway. :laugh:

I say duck all haters. I rode in "Rolling Thunder" this past sunday and I got nothing but love from all the Harley riders. I had to step away from my bike a couple of times cause I got tired of explaining that the bottle on the side was for my air ride and not nitrous
Posted via Mobile Device

Back