Twotone's and Semi's New Year

Awesome, awesome, awesome!!! Glad you all got to spend the holiday with great people!

Thanks for the pix, James. :beerchug: :cheerleader:

Happy New Year, all!

Hey bro how did those Ram Mounts work out for you?

2 great looking couples BTW.

Have not got them yet. I am going to look at how Steve has his set up tomorrow, and I need some funds before I can order anything. But I am still working on it. Thank you for the part numbers you sent me.

Awesome, awesome, awesome!!! Glad you all got to spend the holiday with great people!

Thanks for the pix, James. :beerchug: :cheerleader:

Happy New Year, all!

Thank you Scar, Happy New Year to you as well my friend. :cheerleader:

Thanks for the pics.

Filet Mignon & Shrimp / MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Happy New Year to you all

Great pics and wright up James.. Thanks for sharing looks like a great time was had by all.. :thumbsup:

James as always..... EATING... :laugh:

Looks like you had a great time... ever notice that Ms Semi is always smiling? :whistle:

Juli, handsome hubby you got there!! :)

Glad you were able to get together and celebrate, James! Looks like a great time for you all.

Lamb sees that Semi is working on his "hard ass" look. Check out that first photo, those eyes are mean.

Thanks for the pics, it's good to see Semi and Dennis and the wife again

it was great to have such wonderful company to start out the new year :beerchug:

i just realized i left my camera at my house (at Ms. Semi's at the moment) i'll try to get my pics up tomorrow (still have to get the ones up from lunch with docdrop, busajules, and BusaWhipped the other day also) only two days into the new year and i'm already behind :laugh:

Back