Midwest New Years

BBB

Busa groupie
Donating Member
Registered
I know...it's not even Thanksgiving yet.

The economy being what it is, Lurch and I will be staying home for New Years and would like to invite anyone in the Milwaukee Wisconsin area (or that wants to be in the area) to join us in welcoming the new year.

We've got room for those who would like to spend the night. Just send me a PM so we can get a head count.

Come on Semi, and all the Quad City peeps!!
This was Semi's IDEA. We are just running with it. If you can get here we will put you up and hopefully show you a great time. Never a dull moment around here. Just give Velociraptor Coffee, stand back and enjoy the fun.:whistle:

Very cool & generous offer of you two. :thumbsup:
I will be relocating to the St. Louis area in Spring of 2010, I look forward to riding and getting to know each of you then. But unfortunately 2009 New Years Eve festivities will have to wait until next year for me.

Have fun & enjoy! :beerchug:

sounds fun.. but we'll be blowing up things at our house again... picture 4th of July with Bonfires!

I'll have my kids, and if I didn't have to send them to their Dad's on the 30th for his b-day, we'd be tempted to road trip out...

What a great offer though...you two are the best :beerchug:

Hey folks,
We have less than a month before we ring in a New Year. Lynn (BBB) and I are serious about having a .Org Party to ring in the New year.

Semi had suggested this to me when I was trying to figure out a time and way to have a get together with some of the members here.
We can house/lodge people here at the house for those that are more than 30 minutes away. Anyone that wants and can fly in we are only 10 minutes from the airport.
All we are asking is that members come. We will supply food, party spirits and a GOOD TIME. Please come and help us welcome 2010. Children are more than welcome. This will not be a ADULT only event. Come up and and party with the party crowd.
All are welcome and invited.
Please PM me or BBB if you would like to attend. There are also hotels near by if you would prefer and we will have transportation for anyone who needs it. All you need to do is arrive and have some clothes to wear.

:please:pLEASE :please:pLEASE :please:pLEASE. We are begging people to come. Anyone who has been here can vouch for us and the fact that we will wait on you hand and foot.

Thank you

Anyone who has been here can vouch for us and the fact that we will wait on you hand and foot.

:bowdown::bowdown: That they do!!! They insisted that Dennis and I take their master suit (NICE) and would not let us pick up the check for lunch the next day! I barely escaped with my life on that one!!! Not to mention we didn't stop laughing the whole time we were there!

Wish we could make it, but it looks like we will be held up in our place for the New Years!!!! Have fun and take lots of pics!!! We will miss seeing you guys!!!

thanks BBB and Lurch... bit of a distance for us. but great idea you guys are comeing up with

Back