Wisconsin, Mississippi, Illinois, and Missouri this weekend

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
It was great being able to get together with Lurch, Lurchette, DocDrop, BusaJules, and semi this weekend. With me and mrsBW, we had 4 states represented covering from the North to South Midwest. We definitely ate well, I gained 5 pounds over the weekend :banghead:

Here is a picture of the lunch group and the dinner group. Hopefully semi will post up some more pics. I never realized how much of a babe magnet Lurch is.

DSCI0223.jpg

DSCI0226.jpg

LurchNBabes.jpg

Last edited:
It was great to see everyone!!! I am thinking though, I might have to keep a closer eye on Lurch and BusaWhipped!!! :laugh:

I didn't realize the waitress followed us to the funeral home... LOL!!!

All my favorite Peeps in one spot! Doc is looking hot!!!! Hi Guys!

thanks for the pix

BTW.. that is my cousin and his wife there next to Doc... Good peeps... We all had a lot of fun.

Great seeing you guys again thats for sure. Yeah Jules the waitress was there the whole time :laugh:.

I am such a geek.:whistle:
It was great to see everyone again. Never realize how much you miss someone until you have to leave them again

I am such a geek.:whistle:
It was great to see everyone again. Never realize how much you miss someone until you have to leave them again

Aww, we miss you and Krista too. Or did you mean your new waitress "friend"? :whistle: Now go have some fun, dang it. :laugh:

i have never heard it put that way but i like it a lot! explains why i have such a rough time during the winter when i can't be around my friends...i'm so glad it is Spring! let's ride :beerchug:

Back