Twotone's and Semi's New Year

So glad we got a chance to see you guys again. Julie looks different with out her leathers and helmet. :laugh:

People, as cute as Ms Semi's kids are in the pictures, they are 10X as cute in person. :laugh: "Momma" has done a great job with them. :bowdown:

Hope you guys had a safe trip. Have to bring the rest of the family with you next time. :beerchug:

So glad we got a chance to see you guys again. Julie looks different with out her leathers and helmet. :laugh:

People, as cute as Ms Semi's kids are in the pictures, they are 10X as cute in person. :laugh: "Momma" has done a great job with them. :bowdown:

Hope you guys had a safe trip. Have to bring the rest of the family with you next time. :beerchug:

Awww! Thanks Trish! I was actually amazed how well they behaved at supper! They take a special liking to org. members. Just ask GSXTacy, SpoiledBusa, CornDog, mr.ninja9, and Omar..

Lamb sees that Semi is working on his "hard ass" look. Check out that first photo, those eyes are mean.

Thats what I was thinking Lamb. He looks like he is ready to slap his cat or something.:laugh: It could be that they had just told him they had no XXXXXX large party hats to fit his melon!:rofl: Glad you all had a good time, wish Mary and I could have joined you.:beerchug:

Last edited:
Looks Awsome.. u need to get out to philly so i can show yah the city of brotherly love lol.!!! and u can goto genos and geta real philly cheesesteak...

Have not got them yet. I am going to look at how Steve has his set up tomorrow, and I need some funds before I can order anything. But I am still working on it. Thank you for the part numbers you sent me.[/QUOTE

No worries bro. Hopefully I can see first hand at the spring bash!
Posted via Mobile Device

Looks like you guys had a great time. Too bad Semi didn't like his dinner :laugh: I'm guessing he didn't offer to share......

Semi.jpg

I was looking at the pics again...
The Mississippi River looks really narrow up there compared to Baton Rouge or New Orleans.

QUOTE=Red05;1821974]Looks like you guys had a great time. Too bad Semi didn't like his dinner :laugh: I'm guessing he didn't offer to share......[/QUOTE]

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I was looking at the pics again...
The Mississippi River looks really narrow up there compared to Baton Rouge or New Orleans.

it is...we were actually talking about that on Thurs...of course, these pics were taken about 2 miles from where the Missouri River joins the Mississippi which really adds some volume to it

unfortunately, the road to the confluence is closed and has been ever since the flood this summer...it is a pretty cool thing watching the muddy Missouri blend into the relatively clean Mississippi...i think i have a couple pics of it if i can find them :beerchug:

Back