Twotone is relocating to southern CA!

Hey Twotonevert, welcome to CA.

As an Okie that was transplanted to CA myself I can tell you that you're in for culture shock when you visit LA or SF. Be ready.

If anyone invites you to the Folsom Street Fair, DON'T GO!

Odds are you probably have some guns, yes? If so, don't talk publicly about them. They are very likely not legal in Kommiefornia. If you have magazines that hold over 10 rounds, definitely not legal regardless of pistol or rifle.

If you need to talk more about firearms in the left-coast state, hit me up.

Oh, and make sure your house has a really good a/c unit. It gets hot in the valley. I go through Bakersfield on the way to Vegas. Now I have a reason to stop in town!

Why haven't we come together for a drink Bruh? You are hella close.. My number is in my post on page one. Call me.

TT, welcome to my home town. As you have found out, OR WILL find out, IT GETS HOT. Eh, we deal with it.
Congrats on the move. I work a lot of shift work. Hope we can get together sometime and I may have a bit of what is where, and how or which way to get there.

Oh, I know that the Dragon is special. We have our own Serpentine road in Kern County.

The County is nice and wide open. Things to do? It is what you make it.

Contact info sent.

TT, get a County map, there are some nice roads in the area. Tehachapi is beautiful. You will love the weather. 4 seasons there. The chili cook off will be this month on the 14th. If I am off, maybe we can meet up.

I'm late congratulating you and Juli on the new opportunity. Seems to be one of those cycles that everyone is experiencing some pretty significant life changing events. I'm happy for you and your family, but along with some others, I hate that you're so far away.

Of course, we did move first, so I guess fair's fair.

I live in San Rafael, But have a Brother that lives in Baketown. I have spent a lot of time down there, But not any more. It is so much nicer than Broken Arrow, And so close to so many nice places. I have a sister that lives in Muskogee and cant wait to get out of there. If you need any info down there maybe i can help. Now why do they call it Bakersfield. ???? It has to do with Oklahoma. Pismo Beach car show two weeks.

Hey Twotonevert, welcome to CA.

As an Okie that was transplanted to CA myself I can tell you that you're in for culture shock when you visit LA or SF. Be ready.

If anyone invites you to the Folsom Street Fair, DON'T GO!

Odds are you probably have some guns, yes? If so, don't talk publicly about them. They are very likely not legal in Kommiefornia. If you have magazines that hold over 10 rounds, definitely not legal regardless of pistol or rifle.

If you need to talk more about firearms in the left-coast state, hit me up.

Oh, and make sure your house has a really good a/c unit. It gets hot in the valley. I go through Bakersfield on the way to Vegas. Now I have a reason to stop in town!

Everything has been legalized before I left OK, good to on that front. Yes, hit me up when you come through town, but I will be just a bit East in Tehachapi.

You guys crack me up, Bo, sounds like a plan, I may be on call but let me see what I can do. I will reply to all the pm's with my contact info as well.

All PM's replied to, found a house and made an offer this morning. Waiting to hear back from the sellers.

Lets us know if you're coming down for the Stampede in 2 weeks,I'm coming up probably Fri./Sat. and dragging kromdom's old azz with me(he just doesn't know it yet:laugh:).

Back