Twotone is relocating to southern CA!

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Good evening all, I have decided to relocate and have moved to Bakersfield CA. I have been offered an opportunity I could not pass up. Juli came with me this week and we have been touring the Bakersfield/Tehachapi areas. We have decided to make our home in Techachapi and have been looking at several homes in the area. I am currently at my new companies training facility in the bay area and will return to Bakersfield tomorrow night to start my new job Tuesday morning.
I met with my new manager for dinner last night and he is a very nice guy, same line of thinking as me and we share many of the same hobbies. I have a really good feeling about the move and am excited about the future. I hate that I had to miss Eureka this week, but there are some things I had to take care of before I could start work this week and time was limited.
There are some great roads in the area and we will not be far from Vegas and Lake Tahoe, the coast is a 2 hour drive and man o man the mountains! I will post up pictures once we figure out which house we will land in, I do know that it will have a view. I hope you all are doing well and I apologize for my lack of being on the board for the last week. Sucks living out of suitcase for a week, but I will be in a temp apartment tomorrow night and things will settle down for me. Do we have any members in the Bakersfield area?

Congrats on the new job!

We missed you at Eureka Springs and anxiously await the new west coast get together... :-)

Coming up soon Dan, hopefully this fall. Wonder how many members we can get to come out? :laugh:

I'll need to check how much vacation I have. :please:

I understand that. That is is one of the things I will miss is having 5 weeks vacation. New employee is now back to 2. :banghead:

Techachapi is really not that far from us and I know there are many members that are even closer.
Once you get settled in and want to meet up, we will have to get Projekt and others down here and have a Meet-N-Greet!
There are a lot of good roads to ride from there to here!
Congrats on your move to the Best Coast!
Bubba

Congrats James!! We are all excited for you, but we sure did miss you in Eureka!

Can't wait to start seeing the pics of the area and hear about those fabulous roads you'll ride!! :thumbsup:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Welcome to the neighborhood. I live just outside Techachapi in Stallion Springs moved up there recently from Lancaster. Great area. Maybe we can meet up for a ride. Haven't explored the area that much yet do to my schedule. I work 3 months over seas then am home for 3 months. I get home the middle of July till Oct and with everyone else at work i usually have lots of free time to ride. Hit me up if you need any info on the area.

[FV][/FV]HEY!!!! Faack yes.. Let's get a drink tonight.. I work in Fremont and live in San Jose. Installing some nice DanMoto pipes onto my 2012 Busa at a buddies house tonight. Call me at (408)802-8406. I'll show you what is worth seeing tonight before you leave. Shoot, for that matter, if you want to see my backyard roads, we have bikes and gear for you to ride. Greg has an assortment of nice machines that need their legs stretched on the regular. ZX-14, 01Busa, 05' GSXR1000, BMW S1000RR, 636, R1 and a 749 Ducati... Let's talk.

Congrats James. You will do well I am sure. If you get a chance to visit Taft it is a nice area. Also please let me know if you run in to a Rob Edwards. He is in your line of work. He is kind of a relative.

Good luck and enjoy your new challenges.

Congrats on the New Job and the Move, Wish you guys best of luck, Hope to see you Soon.

Congrats on the new job and move. That area is really neat, totally different than the east coast for sure. :)

Congratulations James. I'm excited for you and your family. Good luck finding the perfect home to settle into.

I hate that my friends moved away... I HATE IT... My loss for sure.

Back