Twotone is relocating to southern CA!

Welcome to the neighborhood. I live just outside Techachapi in Stallion Springs moved up there recently from Lancaster. Great area. Maybe we can meet up for a ride. Haven't explored the area that much yet do to my schedule. I work 3 months over seas then am home for 3 months. I get home the middle of July till Oct and with everyone else at work i usually have lots of free time to ride. Hit me up if you need any info on the area.

Sounds great. Let me get settled and get my bikes here and I will hit you up. We looked all over Stallion Springs on Friday.

Sent from my JKU!

[FV][/FV]HEY!!!! Faack yes.. Let's get a drink tonight.. I work in Fremont and live in San Jose. Installing some nice DanMoto pipes onto my 2012 Busa at a buddies house tonight. Call me at (408)802-8406. I'll show you what is worth seeing tonight before you leave. Shoot, for that matter, if you want to see my backyard roads, we have bikes and gear for you to ride. Greg has an assortment of nice machines that need their legs stretched on the regular. ZX-14, 01Busa, 05' GSXR1000, BMW S1000RR, 636, R1 and a 749 Ducati... Let's talk.

Thank you Sir. I just saw your post. We will figure it out and I appreciate your offer. Saving your number. :-)

Sent from my JKU!

Congrats James. You will do well I am sure. If you get a chance to visit Taft it is a nice area. Also please let me know if you run in to a Rob Edwards. He is in your line of work. He is kind of a relative.

Good luck and enjoy your new challenges.

Taft is in my District. Will do Sir.

Sent from my JKU!

welcome to SoCal. some of the best riding is further down south :) from you

Hey Kromeo!
You still need to make a Cabin-It run too!

IMG_2835.jpg

IMG_2852.jpg

congrats on the new position and excellent riding and good folks out there.....but....sorry about all the libtards out there.

I hate that my friends moved away... I HATE IT... My loss for sure.

+1000 some of my friends buy restaurants and are too busy, some move away, some apparently have just climbed in a hole and pulled the dirt in on top of themselves because they don't talk to me any more...guess i might as well just get married and end it all :lol:

It is a beautiful place; if it wasn't for the earthquakes and liberal progressives it would be paradise! It should be interesting an Oakie in Cali!

James

Congrats with the new job and enjoy CA. Lived there for 6 years, my son decided to stay. Will look you up, when we look him up.

James - as everyone else has already said... great news, couldn't be happier for you both. All the best to you & Juli!

Very happy for you bud, but I will hate not seeing the two of you at our meets in Arkansas.

Congrats, James! Hope we'll get to meet up some time. Guess I need another reason to visit CA... LOL

Hey Twotonevert, welcome to CA.

As an Okie that was transplanted to CA myself I can tell you that you're in for culture shock when you visit LA or SF. Be ready.

If anyone invites you to the Folsom Street Fair, DON'T GO!

Odds are you probably have some guns, yes? If so, don't talk publicly about them. They are very likely not legal in Kommiefornia. If you have magazines that hold over 10 rounds, definitely not legal regardless of pistol or rifle.

If you need to talk more about firearms in the left-coast state, hit me up.

Oh, and make sure your house has a really good a/c unit. It gets hot in the valley. I go through Bakersfield on the way to Vegas. Now I have a reason to stop in town!

The ability to lane-share comfortably isn't automatic. It's a beautiful thing we enjoy, but can go sideways real quick. Glad to see some folks moving to California instead of moving out. :thumbsup:

The ability to lane-share comfortably isn't automatic. It's a beautiful thing we enjoy, but can go sideways real quick. Glad to see some folks moving to California instead of moving out. :thumbsup:

You beat me to the punch, as I was riding home today I was thinking of posting a similar response.

But I would like to say: Welcome to the land of endless riding! We don't have a "Season" in SoCal so you can toss that Battery tender!

Back