Relocating ??

1badasbusa

Registered
Hey Guys since we have a wide veriatyof member on this forum. I was just wondering how many live in Arizona ? I am in pittsburgh pa and just getting sick and tierd of winters. We seem to only get 5 to six months of riding in. If you only rode on the sunny days you might as well never ride. It seems that they call for rain every day. Partly cloudy in allegheny county. The radio station even joke about it. If anyone has ever lived in the BURG you know what i'm talkin about from WDVE. I thought about georgia and actual was there and backed out. (Savannah). Working on either Albany Ga know or Mesa Arizona. What are your thoughts ? Anyone relocate from DA BURG to some where SUNNY ?
O it would be work in those areas but live in any surrounding area. If those areas are, we'll just say not so nice of an area.

<!--EDIT|1badasbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126747090 -->

come to CA its allways sunny
smile.gif
you can ride 12 months a year

Either of your two choices are good ones. I'd lean towards Georgia, but the desert southwest is great place as well, both on road and off.

i would say Florida but if it ain't raining,it's love bug season and then there is that little issue of 10 hurricanes a year
sad.gif

The summers are the evil reverse of your winters in PA.

I moved from Phoenix because the excessive heat drained my will to live. It's too hot to ride or be outside, plus there is nowhere worth going to since you have to ride two hours to get to any twisty roads.

Move to CA, but live in the smaller towns assuming you can find a job there, its way cheaper.

i live in Az and its a 4 hour drive to the sea of cortez in mexico, sunny beaches, lots of margarittas, and its a nice drive, the only thing is its hard to do mods that have downtime when you dont have a winter

Nevada....
I have a buddy that moved from las vegas to pittsburgh. We worked together. He was born and raised there. He stayed hear for almost a year and moved back home to vegas. Him, wife, 2 kids and a dog. Now I talk to him out there and all I hear is, COME ON OUT. I think if ,and when ,I do go just to visit. I may not come back. He loves it out there nothin but good to say about it. He is making great money and we are in the same field. I don't know. One of these days I will strap a set on and just go. I'm thinkin one day soon. Especially cause the only one that I have to liik out for is me. No wife or kids. I also have a buddy trying to get me to go to Seattle. I'm not thinkin to hard on that one.

Moved from Northern Jersey to New Mexico. The weather here is great and the riding is fantastic...

Back