turn signal delete.

1Falcon989

Registered
Well I did a little tweaking with the stock undertail and attempting to integrate my turn signals into the stock tail light housing using stock bulbs... So far I have gotten each light to flash properly side to side with use of diodes. However, I'm having sort of a brain fart as how to allow for the turn signal to flash without becoming solid during the application of the brakes. I pretty much need a way to eliminate the brake light signal to the chosen flasher in order for it to continue blinking and not become solid once the brakes are applied. Any ideas?

There may be other methods, but I've seen a trailer wiring conversion module used.

Ive considered this but Im quite crafty with electrical stuff so I'm trying to figure out a way to do without.. May end up having to though. I know Pashnit sells a kit to use your stocker but not sure what is included.

I like the idea of self cancelling signals as I find myself paying more attention to riding than turning my signal off so I will go a quarter mile at times with signals on. lol. I'm probably going to go with one of your kits in the near future but my diodes will do for now I guess...:afro: I just ordered a galfer braided clutch line this weekend from you. Hopefully it comes in soon. We had the bike at the track and discovered we had a leak at the rear flex hose causing air to get into the line not allowing for proper clutch operation...

Last edited:
Surely you could use a dirt cheap relay on each side to switch the ground wire for each lamp and use the blinker signal to actually control the relay.

Forgive the windows paint pic:
blinkrelay.jpg

Ive considered this but Im quite crafty with electrical stuff so I'm trying to figure out a way to do without.. May end up having to though. I know Pashnit sells a kit to use your stocker but not sure what is included.

I bought an integator cheaper than the components to build one would have cost.

Ok so basically what I have right now is when I turn the right signal on and hit the brake it works properly. But when I hit the left signal as soon as I hit the brake it shuts the right light off completely and the only way to turn it back on (even to running light function) is to hit the right signal. I have to be doing something wrong here....

I got to thinkin and I think I may have wired something wrong... Both lights are using the same ground which may be resulting in opening pins 87a and 30. I have a question though. Is it possible to run a single relay or would it be better to run one per bulb?

I GOT IT! unfortunately I cut the wire for the running light instead of the high illumination filament. Sooo gonna fix it up tonight after work and post up pics and vids!

Back