Rear Signal Issue

surfnjax

Registered
Have 06 Busa. At 2,600 miles replaced stock rear turn signals with small LED signals. With the exception of the signals flashing more quickly, had no issues until last 200 miles (currently have 4,700). My rear signals don't work, but my front signals (still flashing quickly), taillights, and license light all work. So it can't be the 30A main fuse, and my rear wiring still looks great. I figure it's a problem with the turn signal relay, but can just the rear signals go out and all else still work? I was going to buy a new turn signal relay and wire in the #552 flasher relay to slow the rate down. But if I wire the #552 flasher relay to my current turn signal relay, will this get my rear signals to work? Any Thoughts???

dude i had the same trouble last year do your reseach on here you will see a mod for auto fuse to be put in i did it works really good

Welcome to the .oRg, yo!

I can be of little assist here except to recommend the 'search' function to see if any other information is available. If what WHTSCORP says, above, works, then be sure write about it and post it up for future reference.

If you find the issue to be resolved by some other means, let us know that, as well!

Good luck to you, and again, welcome to the family.

:beerchug:

Scar

Last edited:
It sounds to me like the signal itself. Disconnect it and reconnect the oem signal and you will know. We had the same issues on my wife's bike, went back with oem. Try this before you wire in the relay. BTW, welcome to the oRg! :beerchug:

First of all I would like thank you all for the warm welcome to the site. The info you all share here is better than any manual or dealership!! I love riding my busa, and I feel the family.

I had one bad LED in the five associated with the right rear signal. I had a set of small OEM rear signals from a previous bike and when installed all worked as it should. At some point I will go back to LED and go with the relay mod, but for now I'll just keep it the way it is and ride.

I look forward to future posts and pics.

Happy Holidays All!!!

First of all I would like thank you all for the warm welcome to the site. The info you all share here is better than any manual or dealership!! I love riding my busa, and I feel the family.

I had one bad LED in the five associated with the right rear signal. I had a set of small OEM rear signals from a previous bike and when installed all worked as it should. At some point I will go back to LED and go with the relay mod, but for now I'll just keep it the way it is and ride.

I look forward to future posts and pics.

Happy Holidays All!!!

Gla You were able to be assisted. Stick with us. We can take your modication ideas to the max bro. I love this forum.:welcome:

Back