Turkey vs hayabusa

rrookey

Donating Member
Registered
OK, so for Fathers day all I wanted was a good ride, while cruzing on a back road at about 70, a turkey wants to see who's stronger and flys into me the from the left side of the road! I thought I was hit with a Feather pillow, well the busa won but with some battle scars, busted turn lens, the plastic under the nose is now missing and a small crack in the front fairing on the left side, and pushed the whole nose to the right... never went down but scared the S%#T out of me....

Busa 1 Turkey Dead!

grim.gif

Well, four more and you would be an ACE! Glad to hear that you kept her up and didn't suffer too much damage. I wouldn't worry though, I am sure that you'll win a raffle for a nose fairing!
biggrin.gif

OK, so for Fathers day all I wanted was a good ride, while cruzing on a back road at about 70, a turkey wants to see who's stronger and flys into me the from the left side of the road! I thought I was hit with a Feather pillow, well the busa won but with some battle scars, busted turn lens, the plastic under the nose is now missing and a small crack in the front fairing on the left side, and pushed the whole nose to the right... never went down but scared the S%#T out of me....

Busa 1 Turkey Dead!

grim.gif
Let's get this guy a custom avatar header or a trophy or something. Glad to hear your okay. I knew a guy that hit a duck at 80 and it took him clean off the bike.

Did you find the turkey?

Now I'm hungry talkin about this turkey.........
drooling3.gif

glad to hear that...you are lucky one, that you didn't take it on the helmet...if you did? you wouldn't be here to typing this today...
biggrin.gif

Wow! I see lots of turkey around here too but never flying across the rode. Good thing you didn't get knocked off of your bike.

Sucks about the damage though.
sad.gif

Good to hear you are safe. Go the the local farm and demand he pay for the damage. Do a chicken DNA test from your bike.
biggrin.gif

Wow, glad you are OK. Omslaw and myself nailed a pheasant with the windshield of the truck on the way down to busa bash, and I can't stand the thought of the outcome had I hit it with the bike. Too bad you were not on a ZX 13.5, you could have cleaned it and cooked it right there on the side of the road!

biggrin.gif

Thanks for all the responce, there isn't much to show right now, other then a crack in the fairing, vent screen bent and loose and some duct tape thru the edged of the turn light... ordered a new light and the missing undershield last night.... but next time I ride out there I'm bringing my George Forman grill with me! and yes that was funny....
tounge.gif
rock.gif
biggrin.gif

wow...i caught a bird to the side of my helmet (just had jerked my head just in time)...that was messed up...smacked my head right back

Back