turbo?

A rising rate fuel regulator works great when it is properly installed and the tuner knows what he is doing. You need the higher fuel pressure on top, over and above what a 1:1 regulator supplies, in order to adequately fuel a turbo bike with only four injectors - that is, unless you want to spend big $$$ for a standalone!:lol:
i know of a standalone coming to the market that isnt high dollar and is plug and play
actually it is in a couple prostreet bikes including the prostreet bike i am building ;)

Has anyone tried the URD six injector controller? It runs up to six injectors based on rpm and manifold pressure. It only needs a boost signal, a +, a -, and a rpm signal. It cost $199.

You get what you pay for!:puke:

It's still in beta form
one final run of beta then possibly released in the late spring?? If no issues with last beta boards

Maybe i'm just nieve from switching to bikes from cars. But by upgrading the fuel pump and injectors i see no need for a rising rate fmu piece of JUNK!!!:whistle:

Maybe i'm just nieve from switching to bikes from cars. But by upgrading the fuel pump and injectors i see no need for a rising rate fmu piece of JUNK!!!:whistle:
the PC wont pull enough fuel down low to tune for the 1:1 reg and the size injectors needed to make any power and safer

for just 450 hp youll need approx. 750cc injectors

Last edited:
youll need 375cc injectors to reach that with a 1:1 reg
and i feel you will have a few issues with the PC pulling enough fuel down low
they are flashing the ECU now and if you have a good tuner to reflash the ECU then youd be fine but not with the PC

Last edited:

Let's see - RCC uses FMUs in their Stage Ones, and so does Velocity. They happen to show up in a number of kits. In the right hands, they work just fine. You really either had one that WAS a piece of junk, or you had someone incapable of setting it up. You can flash the ECU with larger injectors to help with low and steady-state mapping, but you still run the risk of not having enough fuel pressure on top with a 1:1 regulator at higher boost pressures.

Cdhoroho is correct, if you are really against FMUs, flash the ECU, use your 1:1, and make 250 . . .:banghead:

Let's see - RCC uses FMUs in their Stage Ones, and so does Velocity. They happen to show up in a number of kits. In the right hands, they work just fine. You really either had one that WAS a piece of junk, or you had someone incapable of setting it up. You can flash the ECU with larger injectors to help with low and steady-state mapping, but you still run the risk of not having enough fuel pressure on top with a 1:1 regulator at higher boost pressures.

Cdhoroho is correct, if you are really against FMUs, flash the ECU, use your 1:1, and make 250 . . .:banghead:

well i have never had one fail on any of my stuff but i have had some fail on friends and i just dont like them because i think its a half ass way to do **** to me. i dont see the big deal about the 1:1 regulator i had intended to use one on my las car granted it was adjustable (is there not one made for bikes) but sold the car before i instaled it with much bigger than stock turbos

PC may or may not have issues controlling big injectors but there are other options for boost based fuel piggybacks AEM-FIC ,KMS fa-23,Powermod or Morristech .and maybe soon there will be a reflash of the std ecu for turbo apps

i currently have a FIC on my streetbike busa with 550cc injectors , you can feel the big injectors a little sometimes but generally its good, think i can tidy that up with reflashing to reduce the accel pump functions

Back