turbo vs normally aspirated

DaveO

Never Forgotten
Look at the charts again...The turbo has over 135lbs of torque, the normally aspirated has 100. I think you are looking at the wrong side of the graph for the normally aspirated one.

Dave

I looked at Mr.Turbos sight, I looke at the dyno graph comparisons. I do notice one thing the turbo really lacks torque. Is this a problem, why not ?

The normally aspirated engines torque is through the roof but the turbo has very limited torque but monster HP. I assume the aspirated would wheelie easier and get out of the hole faster than the turbo ??? yes/no

anyone care to post on this I would appreciate your input. I cant decide if 3-4k is worth dumping into a mod, I have never riden a turbo, but we all have to change some time and I just want to make an informed decision.

THANKS

dont compare acrappy system either look at mc xpress 220# most semis etc use turbos as well as some locomotives although yhiers are gear driven initially once to speed work the same.

ahh I see I did read it wrong I missed the scale change on the torque side. Hmm I just might have to invest in one of these for grins.

thanks

Back