Powerhouse now carries cp pistons

POWERHOUSE

Frank
Donating Member
Registered
POWERHOUSE would like all the turbo guys to know that we now have CP pistons available. Their turbo pistons do NOT require any type of cylinder base spacer plate, and are 9.5:1. The CP piston kits come complete with a Cometic head gasket included for $699.95. Normally aspirated pistons are available, as are pistons for other brands and models. POWERHOUSE will ship these piston kits free of charge in the continental U.S. Please feel free to inquire either through email, PM, or if you wish, you can call the shop directly.:laugh:

Hi Frank!!!!

wossner vs cp? which brand do better performance for turbo bikes(hayabusa)

HA! I knew somebody was gonna bring that up . . . I myself prefer Wossner, because they are laterally gas ported, have a moly coat on the skirts, and have heavy duty wrist pins. The CP pistons are 0.5 point more on compression, and do not require a spacer plate on the Gen 1s or 2s, and are lighter than Wossners. Some people prefer CP pistons, so we are giving those people the option.
:beerchug:

HA! I knew somebody was gonna bring that up . . . I myself prefer Wossner, because they are laterally gas ported, have a moly coat on the skirts, and have heavy duty wrist pins. The CP pistons are 0.5 point more on compression, and do not require a spacer plate on the Gen 1s or 2s, and are lighter than Wossners. Some people prefer CP pistons, so we are giving those people the option.
:beerchug:

Thank you, Wossner lead's the way.:thumbsup:

Back