Turbo stang vs nos busa...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
... cool video nevertheless. The Stang is Texan, Mike Murillo, several time Street Outlaw 10.5 class winner in the Fun Ford Weekend series. My all time favorite Mustang was his old solid black coupe. He was my favorite because he refused to use wheelie bars. He would do long, high wheelstands and STILL beat the other guy to the other end of the track.
biggrin.gif

Anyway, the video... shows one of his signature wheelstands.

Turbo Stang vs NOS Busa Video <~ Click the thumbnail on that page to watch the video.

Wonder What happened to make the bike go down? Glad to see the rider got up quickly! That was one impressive launch for the pony though.

The car crossed the line,,, if you read down on the post!!!!

That sucks!!!!
rock.gif

The car crossed the line,,, if you read down on the post!!!!  

That sucks!!!!
rock.gif
Watching it again after reading those comments it does look like the Mustang got squirrelly. Looks kind of like the busa rider maybe locked the front brake.
yup...that's what I was thinking. It looked like the Stang crossed over just as the bike hit the Juice.

Looks like the bike driver got spooked, grabbed a bit of front break while the nitro was still pumping through the system and kept the rear wheel spinning...in effect makin it one heckuva nutty ride.

Gotta love that stang, though...engine pointing to the stars.
drooling3.gif

Also looked like something came off the Stang when it came down and might have got in the bike riders path . That did look like a hard landing.

looked to me like the rider dumped it on purpose--
sad.gif

That whole race looked to be way to dangerous - it really looked like somthing i would expect to see on the street and not at an actual track-
cool video non the less
smile.gif

Back