'busa vs. multistrada

Its kinda like playin chess with a pigeon, no matter how good you are, the pigeon is just gonna knock over the pieces, crap on the board, and strut around like its victorious.
:rofl:
Us older guys have usually gotten past all that bs, and have learned to just enjoy the ride, and the great friends we have the privilege of riding with :beerchug:
One benefit of getting older :thumbsup:

What is it with theses ducati people.I have a buddy just bought a 2010 1198 swears its the fastest thing out there,twistiest or straight line.can't wait to line up for a top speed run with my 14 or the busa.plus he can only go about 150 miles on it and he's dead.and you can't drive it in stop and go traffic cause it want to stall.he has to leave it on a battery tender ever night cause the pistons are big it don't want to start.not for me

A friend of mine builds Ducati motors. He had a 1098 that was so friggin' built it wasn't funny. That thing tore my '05 Gsxr1000 a new bunghole on the freeway, corners, off the line, everywhere you wanted to race it..
Plus it was dead sexy, sounded like the devil itself, and got more looks than a freeway billboard. Did I mention it was sexy?

However, I could have bought 2 Gsxr1000's, and a 'Busa for what he had into that Duc.

Back