PRICE of Busa?

neoBusa

Registered
was with a friend last night and he mentioned he was getting the new Ducati 999. Priced at $20,000. I was really surpirsed. To my knowledge a busa goes for 11,000. why would the ducati be some much more? is it better? faster? How much would a 2004 busa be once its out?

who would know which year this busa is from and how much it would cost... the bike not the gurl!

busapolice.jpg

I called a dealer in Tallahassee and they had a 04 in stock and I could have it for $10,000 plus sales tax.

The above bike is a 1999. You should be able to find a good low milage Busa pretty easy for about $8k or less.  If I were buying new this year?  I would try to find a 2003 SE Black in Canada, or a 2004 Black and Purple.  Really you should be able to walk out of most dealerships with a Busa for about $11k tax, tags, registration, plates etc, included OTR ready to go.  In Tampa, that places the purchase price right around $9300.

Oh Ducatis are pricey because they are Italian, carry top of the line componants, and are a little more rare. Not faster than a Busa by any means but very capable and super sweet handling. They are sorta like Harley in pricing, expensive and a lot of that money is going towards it having Ducati on the tank. IMHO

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1069872547 -->

So if I wanted the busa in the picture above would it have to be a '99 or would they still make a '04 of that same color? What I mean to ask is if its only color difference is what differentiates years, would they still make old colors with zero mileage and 04 production date if I wanted one?

would they still make old colors with zero mileage and 04 production date if I wanted one?

The closest you would come to what your asking is finding a new past bike 99, 01, 02, 03...The 04's will not be the same color as some of the Busa's produce in the past...A bike with 04 on it will be a 04 bike...Now you can take any bike you want and paint and tape it to resemble what might be your favorite...Or you could customize... :devil:

Buy new and paint it if you are in love with the color. Or yes as Stunnah had said Custoooomize.
tounge.gif

YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET A 04 BUSA FOR ABJOUT 10600 OTD ...I WAS GONNA BUY ONE AND GOT A GREAT DEAL ON AN 02 BLACK AND BLUE(MY FAVORITE COLOR):D

Stunnah: by customizing you mean changing color or changing the whole outer layer with a new one. Any idea on how much any would cost?

Blu88: Sweet bike man. she's a beauty. ride safe!

I tried going in the Suzuki site but they still have no listings of the '04 busa's. They listed til the gsx1000. any idea if they are out and where I could find what the new colors are? Does suzuki have a specific site for the busa?

Back