turbo motor bye bye

wasn't this the same motor that you had oil pressure issues with a year ago that ws being ridden some with the oil light on?

I know that look! The connecting rod wasn't getting any oil. Had an engine do that to me once. Same result but larger hole. All the anti-freeze ran out the hole in the oil pan.

Damn Turbo seems to need lots of maintenance and watching out for!

Would love to kit up my bike, but these threads seem to pull in the other direction!

Glad your Okay man... The Gas Tank acts as a shield when turbo installed! Could also be a bomb waiting to explode with all that fuel inside!

Scary $h!t!

Damn Turbo seems to need lots of maintenance and watching out for!

Would love to kit up my bike, but these threads seem to pull in the other direction!

Glad your Okay man... The Gas Tank acts as a shield when turbo installed! Could also be a bomb waiting to explode with all that fuel inside!

Scary $h!t!

I kinda know what your saying but lack of oil is going to kill any bike - stock, nitrous, turbo, cruiser, moped, etc.

I think many turbo problems are from people asking more than the entire package can handle. Like pushing more than 7# of boost on a stock engine with high compression. Or running WOT with no intercooler or water injection for extended amounts of time. Wanting to have 300 hp but never upgrading the con rods. Thinking if the wastegate has a 7# spring that ensures the engine will only see 7# of boost.

Sorry to seee this. Mine is in the same boat. By any chance was this #3? how much for the rods and the head? You can pm me

Kev

Back