Turbo Kawi vs car

Slicksnchicks

Registered
Found these on another forum.  
Cool vids although I dont agree with racing on the street.

vid 1 turbo zx-14 vs nitrous vega

Very cool vid in car

enjoys

Last edited by a moderator:
Be nice if he could keep control of the car. No suspension work obviously. As far as the biker a helmet would be a wise choice. And I'm sure he would of won had the car not slowed him down.

SHOCKED.gif
I about pooped myself watching that car swerve out of it's lane.

(stlbusarider @ Sep. 11 2007,17:47) Be nice if he could keep control of the car.  No suspension work obviously.  As far as the biker a helmet would be a wise choice.  And I'm sure he would of won had the car not slowed him down.
correction there is quite a bit of work done to that im sure. See it launch? stock suspention on that little thing would just smoke tires with that much power  
beerchug.gif
 only thing left is fine tuning its a beast.. But see how the guy with no helmet almost lost his life even if he had full gear on?

These videos are why I NEVER street raced ANY of my bikes of the past. ANY car that can run with a fast bike is liable to come in your lane. This is why tracks useally don't let them run against each other under test and tune conditions... When you see them together its either pro's or a track about ready to go under...
rant.gif

P.S... a stock suspention on that little thing would break with that kinda power... its driver,tune,and street conditions that cause that kind of launch let alone tons of others.... hes got the roll cage...

Back