Turbo help please

yosvany

Registered
I have a silly question can't you put a waste gauges on a gen 1non turbo just to hear the air noise everytime you change gears thank you guys

I have a silly question can't you put a waste gauges on a gen 1non turbo just to hear the air noise everytime you change gears thank you guys

Yes, that is a silly question because you are referring to a blow off valve (BOV) not a wastegate. Go to your local auto store and buy a 12V electric BOV that makes the noise you want every time you push the button . . .:rofl:

Dammit Frank! I knew I was missing somthing all this time!! Thanks for the Tip!!! LOL...................

rifdhj.jpg

Nice welcome....

:beer: welcome and remember we all start somewhere. This is a cool place, just remember that this place is full of smart ass comments (most of them are pretty funny to!!) But moreover its a place of immense knowledge.

frank im sorry that im not that smart as you are because im new here thanks for the help

There is no such thing as a stupid question, but it was pretty silly just like you said!
Your question got answered, and there was really no offense intended . . . sorry!
And as you can see, the org is a tremendous resource for information -
Welcome!:laugh:

Back