turbo busa

TurboRick

Registered
Well,here's my first post.I've had several bikes in my time and have recently bought an 03.So,thought I'd share it with ya.It has a stage II velocity racing turbo, meth injection and a 75hp shot of nos.Jesse James had it built at some point in the past. It has carbon fiber nose and side fairings and a yoshimura X
1 tank .It makes 583 rwhp. So far i can't keep a chain and sprockets on it.Stay tuned time slips are coming.....

Ok,trying to figure out how to post pics from this DROID.Guess ill break out the laptop later.Im gonna take the fairings off and get ready for bulletproof chain and sprockets.Ill snap a few pics of the goodies....

Ok,for some reason I can't load the pics from my phone, and my cable for my laptop is MIA.If someone will send me an email address ill send the pics and you can post them

I haven't dynoed it yet to verify the rwhp.The guy I bought it from gave me those #s.As soon as my sprockets come in,im gonna have some dyno sheets,then timeslips...or whichever comes first.

Ok,got the new 630 chain and sprockets in.Gonna try to get them on before the weekend and do a lil test n tune Sunday at san antonio dragway.Also have a charging problem.Gotta new stator and rectifier,hopefully that'll take care of that.

OK ,ill revive this post,maybe these pics will come up

_T2eC16VHJIIE9qTYKKd8BQ_WBtMUsQ_60_3.jpeg

_KGrHqZ_pwFB_4zTr11BQ_W_c_cQ_60_3.jpeg

_KGrHqN_pEF_YkbUECfBQ_W_PFrig_60_3.jpeg

Hey, #1 Busa! :worthless: is MY line on here!! :rofl: Nice ass bike! More pics wouldn't hurt though!

Lovin that Yosh fuel tank:thumbsup: I'd say slash those dump pipes and ditch the stripes on the tail. As far as chains and sprockets go what brand are you running?

Well, I'd already damaged the tail and had it repaired back to the way it was.I was kinda thinking about leaving it the way Jesse James built it and have him sign the tank one day,if I can track em down.As far as the chain n sprockets I put a 630 setup on it that u could drag logs out the woods with.Its currently in Jason's shop at Rpm cycle performance.I broke the output shaft at the track so I took it to him for a billet tranny.So far he has bout completely freshened the bike up.He said i didn't need that big chain so I think I'll end up with another 530 he had in mind

Back