Turbo BUSA!!!

2wheels

Registered
I am from Northern California and I recently stopped in Roseville Cycle Center and saw that they had a TURBO Hayabusa on the floor!!!! This thing is clean... The untrained eye would not even notice the turbo fairing is not cut, exhaust looks a bit different but you wouldn't be able to tell by looking at that... it is a 2007 black.. They sent it out to MR TURBO in texas to have it done and he must have done it right. Who would have thought that someday you could buy a Turbo Hayabusa right off of a showroom floor???
:thumbsup:

Matter of fact!!

busa turbo 002.jpg

busa turbo 003.jpg

busa turbo 004.jpg

busa turbo 008.jpg

$22,000. I thought it was a bit until i researched kits and found they sent the complete bike to Texas and had MR Turbo do the install...

Wow, I would think 22k is a bit high. :poke:

yea...me too. They might be able to get 15 out of it...maybe 18-19 to someone with more money than sense.

Not knowing what motor work was done if any......

It looks like a stock bike with a $5k turbo professionally installed.

what's wrong with the Mr Turbo kit...?

?????? yeah whats up with that kit or is it that stealth system suck in general?????? Anyone that has a stealth system I am not knocking it me personally thats the only way I would want a turbo system whats the point if the complete ass kicking isn't a complete surprise:laugh:

I REALLY can't see $22,000, at all.

I remember the dealer here had an R-1 upgraded with (stock) chrome rims, and rearsets, and wanted $16,500.00 for it. The stock R-1 next to it was $11,500.00.

The bike retails for 12 grand.. It was installed by Mr Turbo and dynotuned with power commander.. from what I understand this is Mr Turbos Latest install for a Busa. The kit comes with a Trick airbox with oil damped boost gauge and is all custom fitted to hide under stock plastics with full length custom Leo Vince 2.5" exhaust system. This bike is a true SLEEPER by definition...

When I did research on turbo's and for what brands made good power, Mr.Turbo was low on the list. From tuners and other people, they told me of cheap parts used in the kits. Also, from a tunability standpoint they mentioned the kits were much more difficult. Not saying you can't bolt on one of their kits and run. If all you wanted was to have something turbo'd and a have some increase in power, then it would be fine. But for the money you have to shell out to go turbo, I want the most for my money.

I also noticed on Psychobike that whenever someone had Mr.Turbo kit, it would get removed and replaced with an RCC or Velocity kit. You don't replace your existing kit for no reason. Some kits just don't make the power they advertised. Hahn is another brand that's known for not making the power as advertised. Not saying you couldn't, you need to tweak the kits more to get the same as better brands. That's why I sold my Hahn kit and swapped over to a proven brand(RCC).

There is people out there making power with both Hahn and Mr.Turbo, I choose not to use them from what I've read and heard. This isn't hearsay, just what I've come up with. Alot of companies will use Mr.Turbo from the name. When I first got into turbo's, that's where I looked first. Then I got alittle deeper in the game and learned more from the tuners and performace side of things.

Last edited:
sorry, but i absolutely dont call ANY busa a "sleeper" unless you put katana plastics on it or something.

and turbo busas arent that uncommon these days. there are two or three around here for sale, both for about 1/2 of what that one is.

and are you saying that bike is brand new? the newest that bike can be is a 2007. its already 2 years old. no wonder its still for sale. $22k lol

Back