Turbo busa vs UGR Lambo vs GTR's

them cars are freakn sick! those were close races and that bike fast as hell so u know them cars are fast! how much HP u think ur makn that nite? 400?

Unless I'm missing something there was nothing close about those races. Those were a straight beat down.

Sorry I haven't responded, I didn't get any email notifications! Bike is stretched 6" over. I'm still leaking a little boost somewhere and not hitting 24psi Rob. I'm checking the wastegate diaphragm this weekend :)

Can we get some more pictures of the bike from the side? I'm looking to stretch the bike and want to get a feel(how it looks) for the different lengths.

Unless I'm missing something there was nothing close about those races. Those were a straight beat down.
yep u missed it then cause those were pretty close races. the bike pulled on the top end but the cars were getting the jump..... his bike is havn some boost issues right now so its probably down 40 hp. I'm sure with the extra 40 hp it wud hav been a different outcome.

I cant imagine a transaxle that could handle putting 400 or so horse to each wheel but hey, still amazing..
Those drivetrains can handle 2000awhp+,but it aint cheap. One of my GTR buddys with an AMS Alpha 10+ just dropped $6500 on some billet gears for the trans. Just for the gears lol

yep u missed it then cause those were pretty close races. the bike pulled on the top end but the cars were getting the jump..... his bike is havn some boost issues right now so its probably down 40 hp. I'm sure with the extra 40 hp it wud hav been a different outcome.

Wasn't the bike giving the hit? I'm betting the bike would have been way more dominant if he went off the count.

Yup, that is auto shift from boostbysmith. It's awesome! Shade, I would attach a photo of the side but i'm not sure how to attach an image, it keeps asking for an URL.

Yup, that is auto shift from boostbysmith. It's awesome! Shade, I would attach a photo of the side but i'm not sure how to attach an image, it keeps asking for an URL.

I'm not sure if this is the easiest way to do it but I always upload my pics I want to post to Photobucket first then paste the IMG url into the post.

Thanks guys, hopefully there will be some more vid before summer is over. Switzer mentioned setting up a little something something with his gtr's Goliath package soon. Should be a sweet if it happens :)

Switzer is a company known for modifying Nissan GTRs well over 1khp. Goliath is one of the names of the packages you can buy.

Thanks guys, hopefully there will be some more vid before summer is over. Switzer mentioned setting up a little something something with his gtr's Goliath package soon. Should be a sweet if it happens :)

Seen you at the gas station on Woodward and was gonna stop by and say what's up. We all going to Milan this saturday. You shld bring that Busa out. We can play around. There will be a few turbo bikes there, 3-4 minimum.

Screenshot_2014-10-13-18-52-53.jpg

Back