UGR LP560 vs Gen2

This Gen2 belong to anyone on this forum? It looks very familiar

LP560 vs. modded ZX14 vs. Turbo Hayabusa - YouTube[/url]

Poor ZX14 lol

Guilty. It was a really good race! The car is a Stage 3 UGR LP560 e-gear with a very humble owner!

Here is this is link with another view
Busa vs UGR LP560 e-gear - YouTube[/url]

the turbo did help a little you know:poke: :laugh:
Haha, the turbo just helped a little ;-) It was definitely a fun night with good people. Fadi has the fastest car I have ever raced for sure, it really gets out! This Friday we have MI2k13 so hopefully a little more video will come.

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Guilty. It was a really good race! The car is a Stage 3 UGR LP560 e-gear with a very humble owner!

Here is this is link with another view
Busa vs UGR LP560 e-gear - YouTube[/url]
Curious why you're headlight went off? Kinda scary at that speed no?

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Does it actually put that power to the ground or is it a constant battle not to spin the tire?
Can you roll on into full throttle on the hgwy and not spin it?

Does it actually put that power to the ground or is it a constant battle not to spin the tire?
Can you roll on into full throttle on the hgwy and not spin it?
I can't use all 380rwhp until 3rd. And it puts it down really well (check out my YouTube channel where I roll into it for a 100-150mph test). no spinning issues at all. 1st gear is spring pressure (about 280rwhp) and it has to be a nice warm day for traction. I've experimented with 380rwhp in 2nd on a nice sunny day and it pulls the tire off the ground before spinning, conditions are really what determines how much boost I can run. 3rd is great with 380rwhp.