Stage 3 UGR LP560 vs Turbo busa 380rwhp 50 roll

gsx1300rr

Registered
Hey guys, here is a little action from the weekend. I posted this in the turbo section, but thought it would be appropriate to share with folks in the "video" section.

Stage 3 UGR LP560 e-gear on C16 against my turbo busa making 380rwhp on pump from a 50 roll, and yes I was using every bit of 380rwhp starting in 3rd. Enjoy!

LP560 Stage 3 vs Turbo Hayabusa PART 2 - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
No unless you own a Harley. There's a couple fast cars but you don't see them out a lot. I think this next summer I'm going to head down to flint to see more street racing

I got ya! There is a bit more action in Flint, and if you make the drive to Woodward there are a lot of nice cars every friday/sat night. Just make sure its a warm night because its a hike from Midland

turbobusa2000, that car is no joke. It almost stoped my pull up top. I'm the only thing in MI that has beat it so far. He has gapped every bike he raced including pulling on a very quick 2008 gsxr 1000 (with a great rider) with quickshift, full bolt on's, nitrous, and CF wheels using pump gas! Its a beast

Back