tuning

Why on god's green earth someone would want a standalone for a 350 HP turbo bike is beyond me . . . and trying to run a closed loop system on a turbo bike is not too swift, either. Even after you are done buying an "inexpensive" standalone, what are you going to do for a dashboard? Instrument panels for Motecs aint cheap!

With all due respect, whatever your resources are, I seem to recall you were trying not to "overcomplicate" your setup . . . whatever you do, I would love to see the results. Many times the people who go against the naysayers - the ones who think outside the box -are the ones who pave the way to greatness . . .:beerchug:
The standalone Tony finelly built (the one going on my prostreet bike) runs the stock dash on the gen1 (possibly the gen2) and newer 1ks

Last edited:
The standalone Tony finelly built (the one going on my prostreet bike) runs the stock dash on the gen1 (possibly the gen2) and newer 1ks
I have a feeling this system you guys have developed is going to be very popular with the budget minded individual. Not to mention it does almost everything the other standalones do...Would you be so kind to educate us on what all the features that come on the megasquirt or microsquirt will do? Also include estimated costs etc.

thanks.

I'm going to have a megasquirt wired up on my setup just in case my secondaries stop working:rofl: Kinda like "double" backup protection....If only I could setup an extra backup set of pistons or rods to kick in if mine mess up. Maybe I could just hire richard to ride in my side cart and tune my bike on the fly everytime I ride so the tune would always be right. Just messing with Chris...I'm interested to see the megasquirt in production also lawson

was it really necessary to roll in and piss all over my cheerios? i mean, it's not like you know me, you have no idea what my plans are, nor what resources are available to devote to said project. i don't want to start a pissing contest here, but why don't you take your negativity and ****ty attitude somewhere else?

Dude, don't get so bent out of shape. I was just razzin ya.

Your right I dont know you. However, my experience with this type of thread tells me that they usually don't pan out. Why don't you prove me wrong, and build a badazz turbo bike.:thumbsup:

fair enough, what do you want to contribute? trade you a retro for a manifold. i hear you do really good work. sorry i'm so touchy, and i realize 99% of these threads don't come to fruition, but i've been looking at a busa for a few years, and the wife ok'd a turbo fund. so i'm gonna save my ass off and build it right the first time.

Back