Tuning tuning tuning.....

Jake whitebird

Registered
Okay so bike was tuned in August, in South Dakota using editor by a shop. I can post the graph, but it’s junk. Makes 256/118 which torque is low, charger is pretty large hits real hard @ 6k. So being lean up top, I wanna clean this tune up. A lot of shops in Colorado (Denver) even fort Colin’s and Colorado Springs can tune my Bazzaz I have on the shelf but not many know to do interface with editor (which I’d rather have so I can activate 2 step). So what’s a guy to do? Get it tuned with Bazzaz to be cleaner and safer? The real question is can the same power with either be made, Schnitz says yes. Or really reach for someone who can mess with editor? I was hoping to certify the 23rd @ Bandimere then 23rd-26th leave the bike to be tuned. Then drag at an event the 27th. Any help from you guys?

TFOG in Golden, I’ve heard good things about them. The guy who tuned mine, and has done many turbos is a guy named Bart , he does a lot of race bikes and races himself. I can’t find him right now, I’ll look for him if you’re interested.

Found him, BART McKiernan at Imperial sport bikes 301 Bryant st Den. 303 573 6600, this is a new shop they started. He’s done both of my Busa’s (not turbos) and I’ve been happy with work and price. I’ve seen some of the turbos he has done ,seemed good to me, but what do I know? I’ll try to see you at Bandimeres

Back